looking to buy a ds with brain game

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
im looking to buy a ds with the brain game, hope this is what its called,not too sure.
My son needs it due to a brain injury his forgetfulness is getting worse and i thought this game might do the trick and help him,so if u no anywhere that has it at a good price it would be appreciated
as i know there quite expensive.

PS If anyone can give me advice on any other aspects of this console it would help,like what kind of discs it uses etc.

thanks
gio

Last edited:
The prices you pay for the mew units is pretty much standard...expect to pay£99
You could always try flea-bay and get the standard ds....as this is no longer manufactured...only the lite.
As regards the games...there are quite a few 'brain training' games Dr Kanazawa's Brain Training and More Brain Training being just 2.

I would advise you to purchase a R4 Revolution card or a Supercard for the ds then you load the games onto this......they can be found around the net....just ask and you will be pointed in the right direction.

Have pm'd you

The prices you pay for the mew units is pretty much standard...expect to pay£99
You could always try flea-bay and get the standard ds....as this is no longer manufactured...only the lite.
As regards the games...there are quite a few 'brain training' games Dr Kanazawa's Brain Training and More Brain Training being just 2.

I would advise you to purchase a R4 Revolution card or a Supercard for the ds then you load the games onto this......they can be found around the net....just ask and you will be pointed in the right direction.

Have pm'd you

Thanks mate that was very helpful, i use torrent so i'll see what i can find there aswell now that i know the games go on a memory card.

check out amazon m8 they do both game and r4 card with micro sd card. About £135 m8

something i forgot to ask was does it have to be the lite version or can it just be the DS,i dont no what the difference is to play the brain game.

Been looking up and its pretty expensive stuff once u add up all the bits and pieces,is there much difference between the R4 Revolution card or Supercard, dont no if it matters what one u get.

Last edited:
something i forgot to ask was does it have to be the lite version or can it just be the DS,i dont no what the difference is to play the brain game.

Been looking up and its pretty expensive stuff once u add up all the bits and pieces,is there much difference between the R4 Revolution card or Supercard, dont no if it matters what one u get.

hey bud it will be a DS lite u will get the first release of the DS are no longer in manufacture the DS lite is much better and nicer looking not like the old fat thing lol , i got the R4 cart & a 2GB stick to put the games on for £43 from consoleup.com and got 368 games from torrent and im a newbie to this aswell but easy bud :banana:

cheers ive been looking up sites since yesterday,seemingly eBay looks a good place to get it from, the hong kong deals look not bad,delivery is expensive but the console itself is a good price and some of them are giving more things for ur money than shops here.
got some torrents already,i use it regular and decided to have a look,got plenty,only need the console and the cards.

thanks guys

r4`s are £35 on bowlers computer fair with a 1gig stick preloaded with,,cough,,25 backups if you live near there

As stated . Consider amazon .Next day delivery and no hassle guarentees.
Ordered mine on Wed night both arrived Friday morning. The r4 was from a third party seller but superb service.
I was just under £140 for console r4 and a gig micro sd.

cheers ive been looking up sites since yesterday,seemingly eBay looks a good place to get it from, the hong kong deals look not bad,delivery is expensive but the console itself is a good price and some of them are giving more things for ur money than shops here.
got some torrents already,i use it regular and decided to have a look,got plenty,only need the console and the cards.

thanks guys

be careful when buying stuff from ebay hong kong , i bought a psp from hong kong few months before they were released and i got hit with 50 pound import tax when the delivery guy brought it i had to hand it over

if you dont mind ordering from over seas, you can get the limited edition black and red one with brain training here: http://www.renchi.com/renchi/NINTEN..._Nintendo_DS_Lite_Brain_Age_2_Bundle_110V.htm

with postage, would be about £110 I think, plus you will have a DS no one else has :)

I have bought from these guys before and they are top notch

cheers but im not too bothered about colour apart from not being pink,silver looks nice or dark blue but plain old black would be fine to.

getting a good price is better,when u have to buy all the extras it soon adds up.

Back