looking for cloud ibox 2 plus sky image with plugins etc

stickmade

Inactive User
Reaction score
i need cloud ibox 2 plus image

the one that includes all those cool plugins, youtube etc and the nice sky UK skin.

im so sorry ive been on here for like 6 hours and i just cant find it.

dont hate me :(
any help is greatly appreciated

thanks

right so i found the image, flashed it, now its stuck on the black hole boot screen... anyone got any help suggestions, thanks

Corrupt image or it does not match your bootloader hard to say.

The are some images in the ibox download section with universal bootloader in the title these are safe on clones and real boxes i suggest you flash one of those.

so i used the wrong bootloader obviously on my device, now the front of the box only has a light on and there is no picture at all coming on the screen? did i brick it? also it wont read anything i put on the USB.. :( ???

Hi mate if its not reading the usb you might have a problem trying to get the bootloader on it

Mick

thats right mate, its not reading usb. so looks to me like a brick. going to just throw it out the window now :(

usually i just do quick format now im doing a full format and ill load an image on there and see what happens.

tried a full format and used the above backup file you just posted, no luck. not reading usb. no txt on from of box and no signal at all. wonder what to do next

try a few usb sticks i have 3 & only one works on it

all i get is a green light on the front of it, no txt and it wont read usb. can anyone confirm if its fully bricked or what?

yeah ive tried a few different ones, problem is, its not reading anything.. its almost like the usb is even active,, thing seems to be bricked

are you setting image to force? before trying to flash

all i get is a green light on the front of it, no txt and it wont read usb. can anyone confirm if its fully bricked or what?

Is the box the Plus box or the Plus SE as theres only a blue light on the Plus model mate ? As theres different images for each box

Mick

Back