Looking for an online user guide

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
For a SAMSUNG LE32D400E1, i have looked on google but can't find anything, i could really do with it as im trying to set it up on the phone :Laugh:

For a SAMSUNG LE32D400E1, i have looked on google but can't find anything, i could really do with it as im trying to set it up on the phone :Laugh:

That's the telly I've just bought this morning for £216 from Currys!

What is it you need to know Paul?

BTW, just search for LE32D400, you don't need the E1 bit at the end.

Mate bought this, took it back to richer sounds as wouldnt play avi.
Theres a write up on av forums stating that the avi bit does not work on that model?

Really? Shit. :(

The Divx playback was one of the reasons I bought this tv.

I'm off to test it.......

WTF, it can see the USB stick but can't read the movies, if I plug the same USB stick into my LG it plays the movies no problem. :(

I bought a DVD player this morning and that has a USB slot, thankfully it plays the movies just fine.

I wonder if Samsung will release a firmware update for the TV, or maybe there is a way to enable MP4 playback via a hidden menu - like there was on my LG tv.

That's the telly I've just bought this morning for £216 from Currys!

What is it you need to know Paul?

BTW, just search for LE32D400, you don't need the E1 bit at the end.

I need to be able to tell someone how to get the freeview channel list on the screen, what button he needs to press, basic stuff, he's just old and not seen a tv for many years lol any chance you could take a photo of the remote so i can see what he see's

WTF, it can see the USB stick but can't read the movies, if I plug the same USB stick into my LG it plays the movies no problem. :(

I bought a DVD player this morning and that has a USB slot, thankfully it plays the movies just fine.

I wonder if Samsung will release a firmware update for the TV, or maybe there is a way to enable MP4 playback via a hidden menu - like there was on my LG tv.

The Samsung LE32D400 32" HD Ready LCD TV boasts a generous selection of connectivity options too! There are 2 HDMI connections that allows you to attach devices such as a DVD player or games console. There's also a USB connection that lets you watch films, view pictures or listen to music from your memory stick!

Lying Barstewards :(

Back