Looking for a decent phone

Might be a bit late on this thread but Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 is the £100 phone in our house. Smashing phone for the money & a couple of quid to unlock on eBay.
HH

The Moto g4 is quick charge 3 compatible but the charger u get with it isn't, I bought an anker one of Amazon for a tenner and charges a lot quicker

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2 secs miggy I'll upload the clean version up as theres one floating about with malware.

edit

here you go @miggy too big to upload here but this ones clean

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

if you get a parsing error when installing your phones not compatible or the android operating system isnt.

I am loving this game shaun thanks for the advice m8 it worked a treat. Full credit to you mate. Thank you. Rep added

@miggy did you know its available in the UK now as from yesterday morning

Last edited by a moderator:
@miggy did you know its available in the UK now as from yesterday morning

After chatting to shaun he advised me to delete his version and go the same route as what you suggested. It works a treat now. You put your phone on and those little pokeman dudes are sat in your living room with you. Or go on walkabouts with the map and find them. Great stuff but I heard on the news that the game is dangerous due to people not looking where they are going.

Last edited by a moderator:
...but I heard on the news that the game is dangerous due to people not looking where they are going.

That's always been a problem with people concentrating on their mobiles rather than what's in front of them, though judging by what I'm seeing in the media, this app does seems to be causing more accidents than usual.

I'm all for letting Darwin's Law operate in these situations though.

Still thinking bout this Moto 4g, Am I right in thinking I can put a asda 3G sim they dont do 4G sims but it piggybacks on EE so phone signal good where I live) into this phone it will work fine I just wont get 4g? I thought I read somewhere that the phone didnt recognise 3g sims but that might have been it wasnt Three network sim compatible?

I can't see it not working with a 3G Sim card to be honest....

I've used a virgin sim with no problem, they use EE and are only 3g

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back