Look what i found

:)

What anunusual thread :)

Paul-K . . The misses says that Bothwell have a retaining area for small guinea pig type animals, it's in the same building as the dogs except it is the indoor section, but she said that the staff are arseholes and put you off handing anything like that to them, they don't seem to like anything other than cats and dogs.

:)

ok Walter the Hedgehog has been picked up and if all is well he will be brought back to my garden and released, But tonight the guys daughter will be taking all the ticks off him thats all the info i could get as the guy was in a real hurry he been out since 8am without a break and still has lots of calls to do,But i'll let you know what happens.

Walter with his new friend

DSCF0578.jpg

Walter going away

DSCF0579.jpg

its nice to know theres 2 nice guys out there , good on u paul

Im sure he will be fine now :) we have has 2 or 3 hedgehogs in our garden in the past (at wrong times of year) and had to take them to our local hedgehog wildlife hospital,lucky its so close to us as they cover a large area :)
the ticks will be quite easily removed by the profesionals :)
i love happy endings :)

Im sure he will be fine now :) we have has 2 or 3 hedgehogs in our garden in the past (at wrong times of year) and had to take them to our local hedgehog wildlife hospital,lucky its so close to us as they cover a large area :)
the ticks will be quite easily removed by the profesionals :)
i love happy endings :)

yes so do i first class paul top man

Just saw this thread and well done Paul-K nice to know you found it and made sure it was ok. Hate seeing any animal unwell so glad someone who cares found it.

we have a 'hedgehog lady' round this way on who rescues them from all over. It's nice that some people care about hedgehogs. I think because the only time most people see them is squashed in the road they don't think about them any other time and that's a shame. They are lovely animals. My Auntie used to have loads in her garden as rescues.

Don't give hedgehogs milk and bread to eat/drink as it will hurt them, just incase any of you get them in your garden and decide to feed them. Cat food, water and cereal is OK from what I can remember.

ok Walter the Hedgehog has been picked up and if all is well he will be brought back to my garden and released, But tonight the guys daughter will be taking all the ticks off him thats all the info i could get as the guy was in a real hurry he been out since 8am without a break and still has lots of calls to do,But i'll let you know what happens.

Walter with his new friend

DSCF0578.jpg

Walter going away

DSCF0579.jpg

So that's why Gary Neville isnt playing he's been moonlighting at the sspca lol. He's a lookylikey if ever i saw one.

So that's why Gary Neville isnt playing he's been moonlighting at the sspca lol. He's a lookylikey if ever i saw one.
fook off gary neville is an ugly c*nt

pmsl suits him down to earth.
a multiple of pricks combined in one " man utd "
lol joking they are champions

Pmsl i was trying to think of a nice way of saying that

Very good mate what you did only never get one of them ticks near you i now some one ho got one just like them under his arm pit lol i had to burn it off with a fag it sucked a lot of his blood was as big as your little finger nail.

Put a pease of wood in his mouth then put the fag red end on the tick urr good job we had some beers well him.

Siad he got it off a sheep lol dont no what he bin doing with it umm.

Still good man you got some balls to pick it up with them on mate i wouldent.

Very good mate what you did only never get one of them ticks near you i now some one ho got one just like them under his arm pit lol i had to burn it off with a fag it sucked a lot of his blood was as big as your little finger nail.

Put a pease of wood in his mouth then put the fag red end on the tick urr good job we had some beers well him.

Siad he got it off a sheep lol dont no what he bin doing with it umm.

Still good man you got some balls to pick it up with them on mate i wouldent.

have you been drinking ?

Back