Look at my image

mastichick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Wonder if someone can help with this. If this aint allowed mods can you delete.

My dad had a eagle 1000 off a trader only about 6 weeks ago, everything password protected and no tuxbox installed.

My dad started getting problems with it, and stopped answering phones. Trader sold him a complicated box, my dads in his 80`s.

Anyway I couldnt get in so did a backup of the image and got password and also thought I retrieved certain info but when I reload info back
via manager shows line error and to be honest doesnt look right to me.

Was hoping someone can have a look at image to see if im going wrong in way im doint it. Would like to see if things are still active or by me doing a backup via dreamup somethings have got corrupted.

If this shouldnt be asked please delete.

Regards

Hi

Wonder if someone can help with this. If this aint allowed mods can you delete.

My dad had a eagle 1000 off a trader only about 6 weeks ago, everything password protected and no tuxbox installed.

My dad started getting problems with it, and stopped answering phones. Trader sold him a complicated box, my dads in his 80`s.

Anyway I couldnt get in so did a backup of the image and got password and also thought I retrieved certain info but when I reload info back
via manager shows line error and to be honest doesnt look right to me.

Was hoping someone can have a look at image to see if im going wrong in way im doint it. Would like to see if things are still active or by me doing a backup via dreamup somethings have got corrupted.

If this shouldnt be asked please delete.

Regards

WTF,

"Your Dad" bought from a "Trader" ????

Where were you !!

Back