Longest thread ever

any of you tarts wanna work in my new club

sexy5.GIF

not to sure what you mean m8 but if you mean this post then what we are trying to do is keep this thread going for as long as possable with the intentions that any1 can post anything they like in it.

so come on guys keep up the good work

on this forum it's this 1 on others I have no idea so basically it's an open question

Soooooooooooo sorry I couldnt be here to spank yer asses yesreday but Big barbie in Scoots back garden!!

Nooooooooo not that one,

But I nearly managed to set fire to the Feckin hoose:rolleyes:

Sorry anyone wantin me ,but with 10 cans of bitter down mi neck I could only talk gibberish,

Yeah!!! we know !!!you talk it all the time Scoot,lol

an Mary !!

Numb nuts yer neighbor doesnt appear in the window watchin yer gardenin like you say lol,

Hes watchin what time you go to work so he can dig a back garden hiself LMFAO:eek: :eek:

Damage cant get that above to work , but I,m sure it is a good one pmsl,

will try l8r

Scoot;) :T :T

only 10 pages The Digital World Christmas Story has 23 pages got to be the longest ???????

i think this one could do better but we need to talk about something new

how about the wierd and wonderful think called women ;)

well what can i say how the hell do they always pull that face that you can tell means you shoudl stop talking because you are in big trouble :(

it's something thats inbred they don't have to learn it at school they just know how to do that drives me daft :)

shagged a few hundred in my younger days traveling the globe, working at butlins etc.

Originally posted by bonesy
it's something thats inbred they don't have to learn it at school they just know how to do that drives me daft :)

But the thing is the same look the day before, means something totally different....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Scoots missus can give that look.... the one like,....

"hurry up, he'll be home any minute"

That one can scare the beejeysus out of anyone

lmao

Mark.

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

To be Honest I couldnt get that look off yer Mrs Mark unless theres eyes in the back of her Ass lmfao

but I know when Id finished an it was Huggis turn this is what she screamed out pmsl

speakers up fer this one plz!!!:eek:

[DLMURL]http://wavcentral.com/cgi-bin/log/log.cgi?id=5396&sound=http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/austin/shag.mp3[/DLMURL]

Scoot;) :T :T

Last edited by a moderator:
rrrlmfao.....

How you doing anyway Scootie..... not had chance to take the pi$$ for a while.

Give my regards to the Mrs and mother huggi.

Back