Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liverpool Thread

G ot to be better than a 35 ? year old Eto who we were linked with.
Lets face it we were never going to replace the third best footballer on the planet.
Super mario has problems but he has never killed a kid or eaten anyone so maybe if BR can get him to expand his undoubted talent, he could be a great signing.

G ot to be better than a 35 ? year old Eto who we were linked with.
Lets face it we were never going to replace the third best footballer on the planet.
Super mario has problems but he has never killed a kid or eaten anyone so maybe if BR can get him to expand his undoubted talent, he could be a great signing.
As long as he doesn't score a goal against Man City Mr senator, then frankly my dear I don't give a damn. ;)

Liverpool players haven't got much training done today.

Mario Balotelli brought his Premier league medal in so they all had a turn holding it.

Well it didn't take him long.

1409210845127_wps_3_image001_png.jpg

He posted this spoof Beatles picture of 'The Balotells' - with John, Paul, George and Ringo turned into Mario, Mario, Mario and Mario.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Fair enough Luke Chadwick has one more Premier league medal than Steven Gerrard but don't forget Djimi traore has one more Champions league medal that Eric Cantona, so what's your point?

Cantona's not won a Champions league so I ask again, what's your point? Christ is it really that difficult? Does it make Gerrard less of a player than Luke Chadwick because Chadwick's won a league title is that the point your making?or is it you can't be a great player unless you've won the league? Is that the point your making? To be honest with you if it is then it's no point at all.

No, Gerrards a good player, a great player wins you titles.
Good players fall on their arse and lose important games.

He's a liability bro

Back