Liverpool Thread

hmmm strange...very quiet scousers thread after yesterdays brilliant performance vs City. great match for the neutral and congrats to liverpool

Nice one, appreciated.

And we're only just sobering up!

We dont need to Brag we do all our talking on the Pitch!

hmmm strange...very quiet scousers thread after yesterdays brilliant performance vs City. great match for the neutral and congrats to liverpool

Beating City is nothing to get excited about m8,its when they beat real teams like us that they go wild ;)

Best of luck guys,its in your own hands now :)

Beating City is nothing to get excited about m8,its when they beat real teams like us that they go wild ;)

Best of luck guys,its in your own hands now :)
Fook off @wiz569 we beat you twice this season. Pmpl as for the scousers shouting there mouths off? I was still in nappies when you fookers last won anything. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fook off @wiz569 Pmpl as for the scousers shouting there mouths off? I was still in nappies when you fookers last won anything. ;)

Forgot that Champions league win we had have we :doh: lol? Was a great game yesterday, could of gone either way!

Fook off @wiz569 we beat you twice this season. Pmpl as for the scousers shouting there mouths off? I was still in nappies when you fookers last won anything. ;)

Champions League 2005......Ring a Bell?

Which makes you about 9 Miggy if you were in nappies then...........

I hope we can do it but each and every game is now a cup Final. I reckon the Palace game will be the decider. And if we don't win it I'd rather see City nick it as opposed to those southern jessies.

miggy wore a red half of manchester shirt in his nappies as Rafa said "FACT" :proud:

Ill think your find Miggy is still in nappies now! :ASSFLASH:

@gasman said he would show his arse in public if Liverpool win the league. ;). Now that is indeed, not to be sniffed at. :)

6amu9edu.jpg

jebymuqa.jpg

6u6udyja.jpg

9apy5ery.jpg

qusavesu.jpg

You are our scousers, great to see you back to your usual selves, welcome back lads.

Back