Liverpool Thread

Wouldnt want to dissapoint you gasman! We aim to please lol..

Spare Now TV Sports passes in the freebies section vouchers and codes.

Ok, I've got one last nowtv box code to give away, i was going to keep it in case i got one but i don't think i will, so there is a code up for grabs.
Now the premier league has come down to the wire, so I'm going to offer this to the first Man city or Liverpool supporter who asks. If none want it by 3 pm tomorrow then it's the first to ask. Hope everybody thinks that is fair.

I've posted in here in case you miss the freebies post.

Spare Now TV Sports passes in the freebies section vouchers and codes.

Ok, I've got one last nowtv box code to give away, i was going to keep it in case i got one but i don't think i will, so there is a code up for grabs.
Now the premier league has come down to the wire, so I'm going to offer this to the first Man city or Liverpool supporter who asks. If none want it by 3 pm tomorrow then it's the first to ask. Hope everybody thinks that is fair.

I've posted in here in case you miss the freebies post.
put in the ChatBox mate some one will see it

Close but no cigar Gentlemen sorry.
cigar-smoker.gif

Amazing season, no complaints finishing 2nd to the richest club in the world! Funny how we seem to have taken more stick finishing 2nd than we did 7th!!? Think most utd fans have been sucking lemons this year lol.. :nopity:

Great season for Liverpool under a fine manager, the attacking speed and flair they had was a joy to watch, imho deserved the title a little bit more than City.
Roll on next season, forget the World cup.

Amazing season considering but it's all turned out about right in the end and I get to keep my sig :)

Great season for Liverpool under a fine manager, the attacking speed and flair they had was a joy to watch, imho deserved the title a little bit more than City.
Roll on next season, forget the World cup.

Bollox : spank :

Not quite as hilarious as untied with Moyes.

But The Dutch One will turn it around. Sadly ;D

they did better than what i gave them credit for considering the poor start.
but as a liverpool fan i know what its like changing managers and getting the pss ripped out of ya :9

A few funnies you can throw at the rags fans

Tortoises_VG-312x1024.jpg

33w9y5w.jpg

Ylh8jhD.jpg
"You know Ryan, managing a football team is rather like making love to a beautiful woman... or your sister-in-law!"

Back