Liverpool Thread

Still blaming Fergie on your results,even when he is retired :(

But I will agree you were done out of a penalty

No m8,not blaming The Great Man, Just stating that Webby was his Favourite............

Good game I guess, we missed our chances and should of got something from the game! 3 yellows? lmao. Had a feeling we would lose today but I'm glad we won the league game! Havent got anywhere near the squad to do anything so being in 4th is a massive plus ;)

We was robbed. ;-) Most neutrals agreed we were the better team Happy with that performance (if not the result )

Gerard should have gone today, so should Podolski, Sterling could have also found himself in hot water putting his hands on the referee like that. Stonewall penalty missed that would have likely been given had Suarez not thrown his head back in amateur dramatical fashion, his reputation will precede him in cases like that. My first thought was diving cnut but it was an obvious pen on replay.

Another season fruitless, next year though ;)

TBH if you had asked any Liverpool fan at the start of the season, would they take being in 4th place in Febuary they would have bitten your hand off.

The squad is still too small compared to the teams around us but if we get the right players to join us in the summer
who knows what we can achieve next year.

The players have done really well so far.

NOPE lol

Ah well a legend once said "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."

With that said it's bleeding quiet in here tonight :Cheers:

unlike you scutters, we win and lose with dignity

and even though we may not win anything this season like yourselves, we will be above you come the end of the season and thats good enough for me.... now go post on your own threads and come back when you have 5 champions league trophies in your cabinet :p

unlike you scutters, we win and lose with dignity

and even though we may not win anything this season like yourselves, we will be above you come the end of the season and thats good enough for me.... now go post on your own threads and come back when you have 5 champions league trophies in your cabinet :p

Well I'd rather not look at the past and look to the future. It's comments like that that give us a bad name. You'd consider finishing above Utd as good enough? I think that's a very narrow minded view...Oh we finished 5th but it's ok Utd were 6th.......................wtf

Sorry I don't care where Utd or anyone else finish this year,as long as we get Champions League Football,which will enable us to keep our best players,attract more players to improve our squad and push for the title on a regular basis over the next few years.

When and it will happen, both Liverpool and Utd are fighting for top spot with decent squads,then and only then will I consider finishing above Utd an achievement. Like it or not Utd have been one of the best teams in world football for the last 20 years. Old big nose came in to " Knock us off our perch". He did.

We had good years,they had good years.Football goes in cycles. I don't think with all the money in the game today that any club will get a 10 year plus run like in the past.

Yes it hurt losing yesterday but at least now we can concentrate on the one important thing in hand, and that's finishing in the top 4. Anything else is a bonus.

I was going to reply but everytime a scouser mentions 5 we know your hurting lol, having a great season unlike us so enjoy it while it's there.

Well I'd rather not look at the past and look to the future. It's comments like that that give us a bad name. You'd consider finishing above Utd as good enough? I think that's a very narrow minded view...Oh we finished 5th but it's ok Utd were 6th.......................wtf

Sorry I don't care where Utd or anyone else finish this year,as long as we get Champions League Football,which will enable us to keep our best players,attract more players to improve our squad and push for the title on a regular basis over the next few years.

When and it will happen, both Liverpool and Utd are fighting for top spot with decent squads,then and only then will I consider finishing above Utd an achievement. Like it or not Utd have been one of the best teams in world football for the last 20 years. Old big nose came in to " Knock us off our perch". He did.

We had good years,they had good years.Football goes in cycles. I don't think with all the money in the game today that any club will get a 10 year plus run like in the past.

Yes it hurt losing yesterday but at least now we can concentrate on the one important thing in hand, and that's finishing in the top 4. Anything else is a bonus.

i think your moronic interpretation of my quote is to blame for your misguided opinion. when i said finishing above utd, i meant well above united not just one place above them but given what we have above us we are unlikely to finish higher than third and if utd go on a run, then they have the players to get very close to us given the lack of consistency in the other teams

thats fine, if you want to look to the future then you keep looking. with our financial clout, we wont ever challenge the big guns financially until we get a larger stadium and better financial backing. we are backed well enough but with the billionaires backing the other clubs with limitless budgets and the stadiums they have, its only natural that they will have a good 10 years of dominance at a time and if you think any of the other clubs will even begin to compete with that, then you need to have a reality check..... when was the last time a minnow or medium sized premier league club won the premier league or champions league? yes, i would say we are a medium sized club in comparison to the big boys, but i dont have a problem with that. im a realist and my support isnt based on those other things, it is based on the fact that liverpool were the team i supported in my childhood and will go on supporting for the rest of my life win, lose or draw!

i think your moronic interpretation of my quote is to blame for your misguided opinion. when i said finishing above utd, i meant well above united not just one place above them but given what we have above us we are unlikely to finish higher than third and if utd go on a run, then they have the players to get very close to us given the lack of consistency in the other teams

thats fine, if you want to look to the future then you keep looking. with our financial clout, we wont ever challenge the big guns financially until we get a larger stadium and better financial backing. we are backed well enough but with the billionaires backing the other clubs with limitless budgets and the stadiums they have, its only natural that they will have a good 10 years of dominance at a time and if you think any of the other clubs will even begin to compete with that, then you need to have a reality check..... when was the last time a minnow or medium sized premier league club won the premier league or champions league? yes, i would say we are a medium sized club in comparison to the big boys, but i dont have a problem with that. im a realist and my support isnt based on those other things, it is based on the fact that liverpool were the team i supported in my childhood and will go on supporting for the rest of my life win, lose or draw!

2005 ? lolz

Great result today even if it was against a poor Man U.
Looks like none of that team wants to play for Moyes !

Summary of yesterdays game from a united fans point of view.

Attachments

• pixel.gif
    pixel.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 37
britain_soccer_premier_league.jpg

at160314alfc-41-6839380.jpg

1185632_10152411971357573_25583045_n.jpg

hmmm strange...very quiet scousers thread after yesterdays brilliant performance vs City. great match for the neutral and congrats to liverpool

Back