Liverpool Losing Champions League

Being Welsh lol before any one starts anything lol u all support england as a team during the world cup and so do i , but not at club level why i ask dont you want english teams to break the european domination of the champions league if an english side get there to the final be it liverpool , arsenal or utd or chelsea being a liverpool fan i always route for the english side so why dont you lot thats posted on this thread?

Id say that we have already proved english dominance last 3 finals
Liverpool v Milan
Arsenal V Barcelona
Liverpool V Milan
spot the common deniminator England is back and the rest of europe cant cope bring em on bring em on.

Who is going to the final next year heres my money Seville vs Chelsea,United,Liverpool or Arsenal.
I no long shot bit watch out for Seville

were there mitherin,worrying teams they know, the premiership is a threat, next year a premiership team will be there hassling europe,threatning,who do they want to miss in the draw English teams.
England is back bring it home to the place where it belongs.
ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND , ENGERLAND
ENGERLAAAAAND, ENGERLAAAAAAND!

Ok, now premiership is the best and competative league in europe if not the world.. ..

Liverpool need a Quality striker and a left sided attacking player, right sided attacking player, and thats it if they buy quality for next season which they should as we have the money now, we will be competing for the premiership and should be looking to go to the later stages in the cl also..

. When was the last time man u ever got close 2 the champions league oh yehh that was................................lol..

just replying to the man u fan who thought liverpool are not so good. lol... 70.000 capacity stadium , we have 45.000 i think, and the atmosphere is a lot better than urs, i think the man u fan should take a rain check........: multi :

I think if he stays injury free, Harry Kewel will become that good left sided attacker this season.

were there mitherin,worrying teams they know, the premiership is a threat, next year a premiership team will be there hassling europe,threatning,who do they want to miss in the draw English teams.
England is back bring it home to the place where it belongs.
ENGERLAAAAAND, ENGERLAAAAAAND!

yea i can just imagine barca real ac all saying oh please anyone but an english ream cause they are so good we have no chance of winning .. talk about complete arogance

So typically true!

I work with a female Man U fan and the 1st thing she said to me when I came into work on Thursday was....

'Glad we went out at a earlier stage now, its much better than going out in the final'

Reminds me of been 8 again..

I thought all female supporters supported Chelsea 'cause they fancy John Terry and Frank Lampard.

I thought all female supporters supported Chelsea 'cause they fancy John Terry and Frank Lampard.

Some female supporters do actualy like football for the football. Our lass likes Chelski because of J.Cole.

She did say that Lampard looks gay and John Terry has a peanut head....called me alot worse in the past so...........

Id say that we have already proved english dominance last 3 finals
Liverpool v Milan
Arsenal V Barcelona
Liverpool V Milan
spot the common deniminator England is back and the rest of europe cant cope bring em on bring em on.

last 3 finals = only 1 win mate fact

last world cup win 41 years ago fact

so still my question i ask why do u slag the english clubs off in the champs league if its not the one you follow but then embrace at european championship / world cup level still not really getting anyware on this am i

so still my question i ask why do u slag the english clubs off in the champs league if its not the one you follow but then embrace at european championship / world cup level still not really getting anyware on this am i
Well, from my point of view jimmy, I support every British team in europe except the manc's, purely because every time I am in the pub watching a euro game 90% of the people will be supporting the British team except the one's who turn up in their manu shirts and cheer the other team.
Dont know why they do it, plenty of em on here though so maybe they can tell you.
They always remind me of a little spoilt child who if he cant win the game (and it belongs to him) will pack it up and take it home.

It's funny you should say that as I also support all British teams in Europe apart from the Red Scousers.
The only time I'll cheer the other team is when its Liverpool playing. It's nothing to do with not supporting British teams at all.

I personally am right behind all the English clubs in Europe (dont mind taking the piss when it goes tit's up but that's just banter) I was hoping for a Liverpool win on Wednesday but it wasnt to be. Quite right we won only one of the last 3 final's but getting there 3 times is quite an achievement and credit where it's due to both Liverpool and Arsenal for fantastic European campaign's. Im sure Barcelona wont really fancy playing an English side in future as they have been knocked out twice in 3 seasons recently by English clubs.
Is there hope on the horizon for a World cup win? Is there bollox not with not with Mcknobhead in charge, at least we can be sure he'll keep up the tradition and ensure we win nowt.

Regards

mrplumb

It's funny you should say that as I also support all British teams in Europe apart from the Red Scousers.
The only time I'll cheer the other team is when its Liverpool playing. It's nothing to do with not supporting British teams at all.

Cant remember ever seeing liverpool fans cheering for the foreigners in the pub, guess we just got a bit more respect for other people and their teams.

I said I dont support United in europe, I didnt say I CHEER the other side, usually I just prefer not to watch them.

Back