Liverpool Fc

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
What do you think of the current situation of liverpool being in the champions league should they win do you think they should qualify for next season or not I personally think defending champions should be in it what ever the situation is .
AMBITION IS CRITICAL

i think they should be-able to defend it, but personally i think there gonna get
beat by AC, There gonna be to strong........................

I see your point with everton but what the FA or champions league officals should keep a space for defending champs who ever they are.:RABBIT:
AMBITION IS CRITICAL

no probs, its been announced today that Liverpool can compete in champions league as defending champions (if champions). Decision couldn't really be anything else though could it. :) Someone in uefa read your post Taffy. ;)

Liverpool shoudn't have let themselves get into this situation in the first place.They have the squad and fanbase to easily finish in the top 4 whatever.If one of uefa favourites {ac milan or real madrid} was in liverpools position they would have said they'll be able to defend it a week ago without the debate {god that sounds bitter :)}

True they're season been totaly shhh::::t with injury's and stuff but a team like liverpool should have the back up they're main set back is they mostly seemed to play with just one striker and gerrard but even baros dont ply to his full I think its down to the fact hes going to lose his first team spot
AMBITION IS CRITICAL

Back