Littlewoods and direct

I know someone who used codes that were honoured at the time of purchase and time of the statement to come through.

Then by the time the second statement came through, they cancelled the vouchers leaving them in arrears. 8 weeks down the line, they cancelled the vouchers - of course by now it was too late to return the items.

Trading Standards will be interested to hear the reponse to the letter that was sent LD.

Hope it doesn't come back and bite your bum.

Littlewoods have been known to honour the vouchers at the time of purchase only to cancel them weeks later as they were not issued to the person who made the order, so you might find yourself owing an extra £260 in January.

If you read their T&C you will see that vouchers can only be used by the person they were issued to and they reserve the right to cancel any discounts gained by unauthorised use.

the £50 code was only on 2 seperate orders and as i said the discount was with the 3for2 offers and as i was gonna buy the items anyway not too bothered if they charge me full amount as it is usually paid in full at the end of the month.Sorry to anyone who placed orders and had to either send the items back or cancel there orders ,i genuienly stumbled on these codes and thought i could help people save some money near to crimbo ,sory again.

No worries dogbreath, you were doing your part to help us out and the thought was much appreciated, it had gone through and evrything on the net so who was to know that it wouldn't be honoured. Any way m8 decent find keep up the nice work :D

try again after tonight with the codes because i dont think any of them working just yet because of the 3 for 2 offer. They sent me a code for 20% off but it wouldnt work said it was invalid so i think its just because of the offer thats on now

Used the 50pound discount voucher and when the money came out of my bank yesterday, htey had taken the full amount excluding the discount code. So I called them up earlier 2day and they were asking who gave me the code and were really angry that this code had been used. They have told me that I cannot use the code as it wasn't sent out for me and have charged me the full amount, but when I pressed pay by card, it stated the amount including the discount. Is there anything that can be done so I don't pay the full amount cause I have the confirmation order which includes the discount. They said to me on the phone to read the terms and conditions on the website, that apparently states if you don't get sent the code, you cannot use it. But upon going to the website, it is now down so I think they are editing the t&c's.

You still have the right to cancel the entire order mate that is your only option Im afraid. If I were you that is what I would do just phone em up and state you wish to cancel the order then see what they say, you never know you might get lucky as most of these places are more desperate for cash flow than profit at the moment.

Back