Littlewoods and direct

dogbreath180

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got these promo codes off another forum for littlewoods direct zg675 £30 off when you spend £60 or more but you can only use it once so use zg676 on another order to get the same again,and zg674 will get you £50 off i think this one is a family and friends offer and will work on lwd and lw,And if you use it today with the 3for2 offer even more savings , on 3 orders today ive saved £260 on crimbo prezzys merry xmas :xmas:

hope i aint scrwed it now i posted it on here and other forums i here lw might retract the offer if to many use

Used the 50pound discount voucher and when the money came out of my bank yesterday, htey had taken the full amount excluding the discount code. So I called them up earlier 2day and they were asking who gave me the code and were really angry that this code had been used. They have told me that I cannot use the code as it wasn't sent out for me and have charged me the full amount, but when I pressed pay by card, it stated the amount including the discount. Is there anything that can be done so I don't pay the full amount cause I have the confirmation order which includes the discount. They said to me on the phone to read the terms and conditions on the website, that apparently states if you don't get sent the code, you cannot use it. But upon going to the website, it is now down so I think they are editing the t&c's.

Used the 50pound discount voucher and when the money came out of my bank yesterday, htey had taken the full amount excluding the discount code. So I called them up earlier 2day and they were asking who gave me the code and were really angry that this code had been used. They have told me that I cannot use the code as it wasn't sent out for me and have charged me the full amount, but when I pressed pay by card, it stated the amount including the discount. Is there anything that can be done so I don't pay the full amount cause I have the confirmation order which includes the discount. They said to me on the phone to read the terms and conditions on the website, that apparently states if you don't get sent the code, you cannot use it. But upon going to the website, it is now down so I think they are editing the t&c's.

i have placed 2 orders so hopefully i dnt get charged full, did you pay direct from your account? or use there credit? On 1 of the items i purchased i only got charged £22 even though my total was £100. I am expecting delivery of my items tomorrow will let you know what the invoice says, i guess if they have charged me full then i can always send it back.

Yh m8 paid via card and it said total as 7.77 after using the discount code. Then when the wifey went to the bank this mornin there had been 50quid extra taken out, so when I called them earlier they said that I wasn't valid to use the code and they wanted to know who had given me the code ... so now I am really fookin mad cause the total was stated as 7.77 so paid by card knowing there would be enough in to cover it but then notice the cheeky fooks had taken the 50quid out aswell. Is there nothing that can be done about this as it stated on the total that it was 7.77 but they have taken 57.77 out?

Yh m8 paid via card and it said total as 7.77 after using the discount code. Then when the wifey went to the bank this mornin there had been 50quid extra taken out, so when I called them earlier they said that I wasn't valid to use the code and they wanted to know who had given me the code ... so now I am really fookin mad cause the total was stated as 7.77 so paid by card knowing there would be enough in to cover it but then notice the cheeky fooks had taken the 50quid out aswell. Is there nothing that can be done about this as it stated on the total that it was 7.77 but they have taken 57.77 out?

i think you should be ok, just give them a ring as soon as the items get delivered, tell them you rang in regarding the £50 code and say that a member of staff you spoke to said it was good to use. I am sure they do not record all incomming calls. Hopefully that should work in-regards to there terms & conditions i have read iit and it does not mention anything about codes & vouchers so they wont really have a leg to stand on. Like i said i am awaiting my delivery tomorrow hopefully have a quick glance at the invoice and tell you the outcome.

They said to me on the phone to read the terms and conditions on the website, that apparently states if you don't get sent the code, you cannot use it. But upon going to the website, it is now down so I think they are editing the t&c's.

Yep they are correct. They are entitled to charge you the full amount if the code hasnt been allocated to you. There was a big issue regarding littlewoods codes sometime last year where loads of people were taking advantage and basically abusing rewards for loyal customers.

i think you should be ok, just give them a ring as soon as the items get delivered, tell them you rang in regarding the £50 code and say that a member of staff you spoke to said it was good to use. I am sure they do not record all incomming calls. Hopefully that should work in-regards to there terms & conditions i have read iit and it does not mention anything about codes & vouchers so they wont really have a leg to stand on. Like i said i am awaiting my delivery tomorrow hopefully have a quick glance at the invoice and tell you the outcome.

they may not have recorded the convo, but im pretty sure they will have notes and information on the account.

Also you clearly havent read the t&c's because they clearly do state that if your not allocated, your not entitled.

2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-

(i) you are entitled to use the code;
(ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
(iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

Littlewoods

I got my order through today , got billed for the full amount. Why did they not call and say you can not use the code do you still want the stuff you ordered as we are going to charge you the full wack ? Its wrong how they say you will charge you one amount yet dont .

thats exactly what i'm on about m8, I cannot see why they didn't send a email or phone to state that I couldn't use the code and if I still wanted the order it would be the full price. They said that you cannot use other peoples codes but I have done before and there has been no problem.

i got these promo codes off another forum for littlewoods direct zg675 £30 off when you spend £60 or more but you can only use it once so use zg676 on another order to get the same again,and zg674 will get you £50 off i think this one is a family and friends offer and will work on lwd and lw,And if you use it today with the 3for2 offer even more savings , on 3 orders today ive saved £260 on crimbo prezzys merry xmas :xmas:

Hope it doesn't come back and bite your bum.

Littlewoods have been known to honour the vouchers at the time of purchase only to cancel them weeks later as they were not issued to the person who made the order, so you might find yourself owing an extra £260 in January.

If you read their T&C you will see that vouchers can only be used by the person they were issued to and they reserve the right to cancel any discounts gained by unauthorised use.

my order seems fine i used the £50 voucher and it seems they have refunded me the £50, on my second order i used the credit they gave me and i paid the money back straightaway and again the voucher worked. Speaking earlier to my brother even his voucher worked i guess its like some people get it some dont.

Back