Liteon back to stock after LT2.0/then 3.0LT flashed,Quick Question? missing key

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chaps, got me self a liteon here that's flashed with the old 2.0, am i right in thinking that I can "dummy from bin" then load "stock" OFW then flash it, (erase drive and the like) then same process to write LT3.0 back to it as JF has all ready got the key stored etc. or will I have to use the “Pogo Mo Thoin”(PMT) on the drive again?

Cheers

god it's been a while, lol, so the new jf won't see the key as it's probs stored in the key data base, which I've tried to "import" so how do I treat this drive with it being a 02510C after it had the update in 2011, I'd flashed it back to stock then and took the 13141 update (Which turned the drive into a 02510C from a 74850C)

EDIT:

OK, all sorted, read the keys using the pogo and just put them in a new folder, then back to stock, then updated the machine, opened JF again and then flashed LT3.0 to the drive, this time of course the keys were found in the data base...(I thought I'd sussed it with an export of the old keys from the old JF and then importing them to the new one, seen a tut that shows you using regedit to export the old keys but sure I used the import/export last time JF was updated.)

Hmm, after reading the log it shows,

Key found in KeyDB at record (59 - new liteon (alan's old xbox 360))

Key is: 11F425E16B685342F3A2542C439634A1 (of course I changed the key in this post for the benefit of the tape...lol)

Key has been tested and verified, thanks C4eva !

So it would seem that it found the key.....maybe some one could clear that up for me.

All sorted for now, booting GOW! :coolafro:

Last edited:
Back