life on mars 2

new series of Life On Mars, beginning February 13 on BBC One.

A DVD release of the series is also planned for April 9.

just saw an advert for its return on the 13th as well, CANT FOOKING WAIT, best tv proggie in ages. Defo will buy this one on dvd me thinks.

shame this is the last series :(

It is and it isnt, they did say originally it would run for two series if they feed back was good, this way it can end as i think it would lose quiet a bit of intrest if it carried on, and on and on...., this way there is a beginning middle and end. But it shows that ppl want to see more shows like this on the bbc. All the political correctness drives me round the bend, life on mars was and is refreshing, they arnt frightened of calling a spade a spade.
Another thing i love about the proggie is the mistakes, ie, all the double glazing on every house (we still cant afford it so how the hell could they in 72 lol), and on a few sceens ive spotted a couple of ford focuses and a mondeo, the one that screams at me is the car chase accross the football field, if you have a copy of this where they are chasing an capri ..... when you get the inside car cam look ahead though the windscreen you can see them all parked up on the otherside of the field, cracking lol.
Still a TOP QUALITY proggie, with TONNES of charactor. I hope they make more of this sort calbre in the future

Looking forwards to tomorrow night. I hope they keep up the standard of the first series.

Excellent programme - great acting, exciting and funny!

yep agree with all of that, brilliant programme !
do we all hark back to halcion days of hot summers and discovery of the female sex pmsl . . .fook 35 years ago !

Marty

dont forget tonight at 9,just see a trailer for it,or I would of forgot

Back