Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Life for mother who microwaved baby

reggie124

Inactive User
An Ohio woman found guilty of burning her baby daughter to death in a microwave oven has been sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

A Montgomery County jury recommended the sentence for 31-year-old China Arnold and it is reported that Common Pleas Judge Mary Wiseman immediately handed down the sentence.

Jurors also had the option of recommending a death sentence.

It was Arnold's third trial over the 2005 death of 28-day-old Paris Talley.

Arnold's first trial ended in a mistrial.

She was found guilty in the second, but an appeals court reversed that conviction.

Prosecutors have said Arnold intentionally put the baby in the microwave and turned it on after a fight with her boyfriend.

The defence argued someone else was responsible.

Life for mother who microwaved baby -  World News - MSN News UK

what to say. should tie her up and give her lots of pain very slowly till she is.... yes you know... makes me sick to my stomach big time!

fireblade

what goes through the minds of people like this i dread to think should of been the death penalty

id put this scum in one of those ovens they dry out wood like in the kick ass movie and id gladly press the button

thats to quick m8, should build a bigger microwave and do same to her, there is some sick people around makes me feel sick :(
I agree with Napster, she should experience the torture the poor baby endured. I can't believe anyone could be so sick, this story really saddens me.

Just when you think you have read the last sick twisted news,somthing like this comes along.What pain that baby went through god only no,s

She is not even claiming post natal depression or anything. She did it to get back at her boyfriend. Hope she gets what she deserves inside.

She is not even claiming post natal depression or anything. She did it to get back at her boyfriend. Hope she gets what she deserves inside.

she could have done somethink else to get baack at her bf sick sick woman.

fireblade.

sent from my samsung GT- i5801 using TaPatalk

Thers people out there that cant have or having problem trying to conceve , yet scum like this are blessed with children and they do the most horrible things to them . light the fcker up i say

Thers people out there that cant have or having problem trying to conceve , yet scum like this are blessed with children and they do the most horrible things to them . light the fcker up i say

Im with you on that one mate, foooking bitch d*e !!!!!

i,ll push the button,flip the switch ,light the fire np .think there would be a que to start this off thought doesn't deserve to live

Back