VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
DVD Player available on Monday 15th @ Lidl,

NOT ALL STORES, Check

Check your own store, if not available check the next nearest

Plays: DVD, DVD±R/RW, VCD, SVCD, JPEG, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 and WMA
Supports DivX versions: 3.11, 4.X, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13, 6.0, Xvid, multichannel DivX and more
Available in silver or anthracite
Supplied with remote control with 2 x AAA batteries and SCART cable
Size (cm): 43 x 20.7 x 4.7
Free 3 year manufacturer's warranty
Price per item
was £29.99

Here's the link

Word of warning though, I bought one of these last year,worked great for about 6 weeks then wouldn't recognise most discs. Waited 4 weeks to get a replacement from Germany, the second one worked for about 6 months the same problem as first. Maybe I was just unlucky but at least Lidl gave me my money back.

Link takes me to 15th Oct page, but sadly no divx player. I already have the KH6511, is it the same model? If so, I've had mine since December IIRC and had no probs other than wouldn't play Sanctuary movs I'd converted to AVI. They were still detected as HD even though I'd run them through WinAVI.

It's been a good player, I love the fact I can download a TV episode as AVI and copy to my PSP 4GB card and play without using a disc.

Don't think that was the model number I had (can check for sure later), pretty sure the flash & USB ports only recognised media up to about 512MB too. I loved mine as well while they worked......

The KH6511 I have accepts my 1GB SD card, 1GB USB key and as stated above my 4GB Sony Pro Duo card as well. I haven't tried mmc or compactflash, or indeed any other possible formats.

Back