Liam's enigmaX 2xI image feedback thread

@ Liam: your image is in demand mate:

edit I'll pm the addy....

de_deej

de_deej said:
@ Liam: your image is in demand mate:
edit I'll pm the addy....
de_deej

Cheers, i forgot I was even registered on that site! ;)
My username on there is 404526_c09
Just posted to give permission for somebody to upload on that site.

Liam.

also you can use your services and boquets from you neutrino image using Bouquetter and thats good and works perfectly so you dont lose or setup your bouqets again

cheers

hey i put this image on my 1x sagem and i cant get the pay per view i hav put the bouquet for wolverhampton and im in walsall willthat matter

I'm working on a PPV fix... amongst other things. A new version will be released tomorrow.

hi liam will get around to loading your new image 2morrow when you`ve updated ,why havnt you done it 2 day lol bet youve been doing other things lol nice one m8 i will get it done soon i promise lol :Cheers:

hey liam, was waiting for this for the past week and is well worth the wait, this image kicks ass.i have the worst buggie box in the world, never stay up for more than 5 mins without chirping but since i flash it with this image it chirp once in first 5 mins and all i did was change the channel and it went away, its been 36hrs now and no chirp.woo hooo thanks man this image really rocks and no more pets to feed hee hee. just need to learn a little german and my bouquet will be fine with my new horror channel using bouquetter.
once again thanks m8

Guys, my new image is going to plan better than I ever expected... I'm thinking of a possible release in a couple of hours; sorted out alot of bugs in this one and got all the unlocked features working; streaming and recording seems OK on this new one too... havent tested Front Row coz I'll leave that up to you guys.

See you in a few hours time ;)

Liam - just tried your image. May I pass on my compliments - fantastic stuff. The image is very different to traditional images (e.g. sportster) but a message to anyone thinking of trying it, stick with it - it's worth it. I have two boxes in the house and have decided to use gav's on one and liam's on the other. Should be in a position to comment on cc attacks on each image then.

Eventually got set up with this image.
I loved the picture quality, but I could not get a bunch of channels to scan in regardless what I did. No idea why.

Overall I have to say I rolled back to a sportster image, as I got on with the menu layout in those, the enigma layout seemed a little messy for me.
Great job in putting to together though.

hi liam i took my time with this as you know me am useless managed to get it no probs,like it but when i did scan it didnt find my front row channels(we still have them in my area)i used bruteforce but am doing another scan just to see what comes up like it so far will need to try and work out the bouqueter

Can I just ask.... is the frontrow being picked up at all? For those of you that HAVE got frontrow with; did you only get it because you converted your neutrino service files... or did you pick it up with a scan?

Also, if you HAVE got frontrow... does it work.
Liam.

image working a treat on pure nthell in glasgow/renfrewshire area only slight probs i have are when scrolling thru the channels it goes from say 45 back to 30 but when you go into the bouquet list you can select a channel higher and it goes to it and will scroll up or down a while before going backwards it just does not seem to want to scroll past some channels

liamcrayden said:
Can I just ask.... is the frontrow being picked up at all? For those of you that HAVE got frontrow with; did you only get it because you converted your neutrino service files... or did you pick it up with a scan?

Also, if you HAVE got frontrow... does it work.
Liam.

Hi liam, front row fine with this image but i got mine by converting my services, and they work fine, no epg though as you know.

derekwd said:
Hi liam, front row fine with this image but i got mine by converting my services, and they work fine, no epg though as you know.

Thanks this is exactly what I thought. It seems that you can only get front row with this image if you convert your neutrino services.xml file first. If you scan using this image and it picks up the front row, for some reason it wont let you view it.

Strange but true.
Liam.

Back