Liam's enigmaX 2xI image feedback thread

I have been asked several times as to how you're supposed to view the extended EPG with this image. The answer is simple.... simply HOLD the red button on your remote, until the EPG menu pops up. Then choose "Multi EPG" from the list. Sorted.

Also, for those of you that just want to watch channels and not sort out your bouquets, there is a simple solution. After scanning for channels; it will return to a screen saying "service could not be found". At this point, press the OK button on your remote. This brings up the bouquets list, which will be empty. Now hit the RED button. It will now show you ALL tv channels. Simply go to the first channel, and press OK. You can then scroll up and down as usual.

Of course, its still a good idea to arrange your bouquets, as nobody likes a random channel order.

Liam.

i really like this image done a box for a friend which had waiting for time and only worked with boxcracker image but that box went off the other day as we all know so put this image on the box for him and works a treat and i really like the look of it i was going to put on my box but would prob get moaned it by the girl as its a totaly diffrent setup and she wouldnt know how to use it

Put this on my daughters box this morning it is still running, I have even taken the booster out of line and it is still rock solid.

The scan is excellent

Well done Liam excellent job.

Have Fun

ellie1998 nice to hear that. Dont you think its a good idea to put the booster back in tho? As like... your signal is obviously a bit low...?

liamcrayden said:
ellie1998 nice to hear that. Dont you think its a good idea to put the booster back in tho? As like... your signal is obviously a bit low...?

No the signal in her room is fine, If I put the nokia from my bedroom in there it works fine.

The booster and boxcracker was the only way to get the box from "Waiting for Time".

I may try sportster and newcamd as I don't get fr anymore, I think the waiting for time maybe an evocam thing ?.

Have Fun

scan is A1

just loaded your image Liam did a scan Bingo found loads of new channels (Horror ect) on tw didnt Know they were broadcasting it possibly upgrade yesterday cheers Love the image now to sort out my bouquets:xmas:

I converted my nuetrino services to enigma and uploaded to box but still getting the service error, any ideas anyone ?

Awesome img btw Liam, well done

DjSyXx said:
Double post pls delete

Did you upload ALL the generated files? That includes any "service" or "bouquet" files, and any "userbouquettv012.epl" etc. There may be many files. Also take note of where they should go:

/VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG/ENIGMA

which is slightly different to the neutrino images.
Liam.

Yeah iuploaded everthing, didnt know what to delete tho that was previously there, oi guess all your settings where there, so i never deleted anything that didnt look like a service related file . .

And did you also reset the box (using up and standby arrow or by unplugging then replugging into mains)?

Yeah mate, still nothing, what exactly am i leaving alone in the enigma dir ?

Yeah mate, still nothing, what exactly am i leaving alone in the enigma dir ?

Hmmm not sure. If you press the OK button on your remote, then press the RED button, do you get a listing of all TV channels? and are you able to watch any of them?

No list at all Liam, no ok brings up an infobar, and red does nothing, pressed or held in

Righty ok, I had the remote set to enigma remote in expert setup in order to be able to change av settings, hadnt put it back on enigma, when i put enigma back on as rc settings i ok then red and get a channel list now

I have just put this on a sagem 2x I was having trouble with it freezing, and it looks stable at the moment, there was one thing that happend when I went to front row it had on the EPG service has been removed and when I clicked on the channels I got the budgies and had to reboot it.

After that it was fine and could also get the front row channels to play, but was just wondering if it is getting ready to go VOD Im in the manchester area.

Good work with this one it is nice to try somthing new.

Cheers

Fermec

Got all channels working but not in seperate bouquets just one bouquet in alphabetical order, even though they were all fine and categorised in Bouquetter . . . . any ideas. .

-SyXx

Maybe if you re-import the files from the box into Bouquetter again then you can see whats gone wrong. Could be something as simple as you forgot to save... :)

Back