Liam's enigmaX 2xI image feedback thread

Exellent image liam,solid as a rock, channel sorting into boquets a bit of a pain but thats what its all about something to play with as tv is crap anyway
much rather play with something new anyday.
you must have put some work in this well done m8
derek

Liam
Great image - rock solid - no probs transferring neutrino services.xml to enigma using bouquetter - great for streaming to pc using jtg - but clock on dbox is CET not GMT - easy to change?

the clocks easy to change its in system settings > time settings > timezone configuration you'll find its gmt +1

Hi just like to say thanks out of all the images Ive tried the past two weeks Ive found one that worked on my box.
Thanks alot

jwmachon said:
hi,
good image but all my front row have gone
please help

Did you get front row before???? Have you tried converting your neutrino services.xml into enigma format and then uploading to box via FTP? This would give you the exact same channels that you had before on your previous image...

liam jus a quicky im gona give that freq a go rite now see what happens. But can we view the current epg in the little info bar that appears whilist changing channels?

Cheers RK176 - when i changed the time all channels except fta went off - switched back to neutrino still off - but then came back - back on Liam's enigma now - all seems to be ok...

@liam

They are right about the front r0w channels. At first I thought it was just the EPG not working for the fr channels but its much worse than that. Running this new image the channels start to disappear and can even make your box lock up while jumping through them.

I put my old image back on thinking oh well NTHell are finally turning off my fr channels and to my supprise they were all there and working.

I put your image back on and the same thing started happening again. I noticed it took about an hour but the channels started deleting themselves. I don't know how else to explain it. Try it yourself you'll see what I mean.

An interesting comment... i'll look in to it. I'm already working on a sequel image... :)

mate that doesnt work i tried but returns no channels? Any other ideas?

would it be possbile for anyone who has got a decent scan to send me theres from the kingston area?

how do i save my whole image with sevice files included liam? as ive had a few people on telewest scotland asking for this asa few peole only get one big bouquet while i have all my bouquets categorised

This image is spot on apart from the front row problem, I have a sagem 2x and have tried everything to stop it freezing but nothing worked untill I put this image on, not had one freeze with this.

But once I go onto front row (which I still get) I get the budgies and then all the channels go black and I mean all the channels, so I have done a backup of this and put Gavs new updated sportster back on for now cos it seems the most stable for me.

But as soon as frount row goes here I putting the enigma image back on, because apart from frount row it is rock solid.

Fermec

@Anish, i am in sutton and with previous images i used the same service files as you, i can send you my image with all bouquets and channells set up if scotts post above is answered.

@Liam, it would be easier for me to send Anish my bouquet, when i export it as a file it exports into over 10 files, it would seem there is a seperate file for each bouquet category and then some others, would he need all the out put from bouquetter or is there just a certain file in that lot i should be looking for ?

loady said:
@Anish, i am in sutton and with previous images i used the same service files as you, i can send you my image with all bouquets and channells set up if scotts post above is answered.
@Liam, it would be easier for me to send Anish my bouquet, when i export it as a file it exports into over 10 files, it would seem there is a seperate file for each bouquet category and then some others, would he need all the out put from bouquetter or is there just a certain file in that lot i should be looking for ?

Send anish all the files that bouquetter genereated - yes I know there are loads of them. Make sure they are being put into the /var/tuxbox/config/enima folder, and then the box rebooted using up and standby buttons.

Liam. :)

scott-ayling said:
how do i save my whole image with sevice files included liam? as ive had a few people on telewest scotland asking for this asa few peole only get one big bouquet while i have all my bouquets categorised

On your remote control: DBOX-->Setup-->Expert Setup-->Software Update-->Save image or part of it-->Flash without bootloader.

Saves the complete image including services etc, and puts the file into the /tmp folder.

Liam.

Back