LG 47LE5300 47" Full HD LED TV £ 199 Inc. VAT

Mis-Price???????????????
HH.

No way!

47" LED for two hundred bucks!?!

Excuse me whilst I order one................

ok, so it took my order, lol.

I suspect the price should be £1999.99 and not £199 :)

I'll invite you all round when it arrives. ;)

lol, i ordered one just for a laugh. The odd thing is, they acknowledge the previous price, state 85% discount and have a timer for how long the offer is for. Have no doubt it will not arrive, but weirder things have happened.

well accordind to their terms and conditions the price u see is what u pay

What happens if a price goes down on the website?
In compliance with current commercial law, if the price of a product you have purchased goes down after you have bought it, you may not be refunded the difference in price under any circumstances. Similarly, if the price of a product goes up, we cannot ask you to pay an additional sum.

but yes it says 85% discount .etc

so maybe its a quick sell for marketing???

i ordered 1 and if it dont arrive will try to haggle with them lol

Last edited:
just ordered one too, lets see what happens:)

Well thanks very much LOL. Ordered one as well.

In the haste of the sale, I bought a VIP loyalty card as well... doh... 15quid!

Last edited:
i will have some of that :grab:

looks like its gone now, just had a confrimation mail and had a look at the status

"VALIDATION

Your order is in the process of being validated by our Customer Service Department. "

Last edited:
DAMN not working now lol, it was worth the try though... You can find it by doing a search but when you click, it takes you back to home page! Now showing as £1,369.10 :(

Well thanks very much LOL. Ordered one as well.

In the haste of the sale, I bought a VIP loyalty card as well... doh... 15quid!

Apparently if the deal isn't honoured the loyalty cards are non refundable, good job I removed it before ordering lol. Roll on the world cup on this beauty, would love for it to be hounoured but very much doubt it :(

Deals gone now :-(

think yourself lucky.

this mob NEVER honour mis-prices and they will remove the money and then they will take their time returning it. pretty well known for doing things like this.

think yourself lucky.

this mob NEVER honour mis-prices and they will remove the money and then they will take their time returning it. pretty well known for doing things like this.

Hi All,

Well it seems I cancelled my order? (I didn't but this email says I did) LoL

Dear Mr.

Thank you for ordering on Pixmania.com.

Following your request, your order CCL118090799 has now been cancelled.

Considering that your payment has already been confirmed, we are currently processing a refund for your order.

A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 72 hours.

We would like to apologise for this inconvenience and we hope you visit our website again soon.

Best Regards,

We knew it was to good to be true...LOL think the real price is £1,099.00.

Good find anyway bro and Thanx for posting.

A Quick Update Got my refund already, whilst I was writing this post LoL

Last edited:
just got a email from them

"We regret to inform you that we have had to cancel your order number #######.
For credit card payments no funds will be captured. If you paid by Paypal, a full refund is currently being processed.

As you will have noticed the price of the product sold was a typing error: the price was below the real value of the item and in no way reflective of the real value.

Legally, the order is not valid as the price is deemed vile.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please note the error has been corrected and you can now place a new order for the same item. This will be dealt with immediately."

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Same email here, one day this'll pay off :)

i aint received no email, but when i log onto pixmania it says it has cancelled my order. DOH !

Back