LG 47LE5300 47" Full HD LED TV £ 199 Inc. VAT

hmmm proper d*ck heads

should at least honour the price even though its a typo

I Got the same T.V from Currys for £450 ish. was supposed to be £1450.
The manager was well P***ed as I had already paid and sorted the Delivery.

It's a shame sites like this don't honour like the first 100 peeps that ordered,
Then Cancel the rest saying they have ran out of stock etc.

Owell,

Deus

Lol, got the same email about cancelled order.

HOWEVER, a friend of mine who originally saw this has referred it to European Trading Standards. As there maybe a case here, as advised by the Customer Service Advisor.

Pixmania made some fundamental errors in this listing.

1. Firstly they acknowledged the actual price
2. They stated an 85% discount.
3. Then stated the discounted price.
4. Stated this offer was for a limited time.

Therefore, european trading standards have advised it would be feasible for any customer to believe this was a one off offer as all presumables were stated and shown how the price was derived at.

Now my friend is a persistent guy so wont let it drop, so lets see what comes off this. If for example Pixmania failed to mention a previous price and any sort of discount, then you dont have a leg to stand on as it would be a clear typo error and the price would be considered vile.

However, taking in to account all the top facts it is possible to take action.

So guess I'll do the same and waste their time if nothing else.

they just sent me a £25 gift voucher, for an order over £150. thats a joke..

It amazes me that people actually get upset or moan that these prices aren't honoured.

If it was out of your onw pocket, would you honour it, NO, so why expect anybody else to.
Fair play if a company does honour the price but you really have no right to complain if they don't. Why bother wasting their time or your own by complaining about it.

I think normally m8 there aint a problem, people just try there hand with an incorrect priced item, and aint bothered, but on this occasion they had the price, the previous price, the percentage it was down by, and a countdown timer till the offer ended.

I think normally m8 there aint a problem, people just try there hand with an incorrect priced item, and aint bothered, but on this occasion they had the price, the previous price, the percentage it was down by, and a countdown timer till the offer ended.

Thats right:Clap:

May well be the case, but everyone knew it was a mis-price from the start.

If peeps do not want to use their voucher send it my way, i will have some of that :tongue:

If your prepared to lose the £60 and have the patience to write letters and wait to hear from the replys then it looks worth while given this a try i'd say.

anybody who bought it and sent the letter from the website (few posts before) keep us up to date of what is going on....I love a fight! lol

I'm wishing good luck to Pixmania on this one. This is just the equivalent of petty law suits "have you been injured in an accident?"

Back