Let's give it a challenge :)

I know that digi, but there are so many duplicates for example theres 6 CH4's

I mean it kinda dont matter as I want to edit all the channels anyway, so I guess a network scan is the way forward just to cross all bridges.

fact of the matter, I dont see much difference between the full network scan speed of the TM to a normal digital freeview TV scan - So regardless if you take the 18 minute option or the 6 minute option... I dont particualy think its slow so dont really know what the fuss is about --- if any!

ps i am really p****d now, had a fiver on stoke and they let me down in the dieing seconds

Last edited:
the 6 channel 4 services are for different regions m8, the main difference is the adverts

ive not done a full scan for a very long time, but when i used to, id let it run overnight, and every 20 mins or so, would hear the dish move on my old motor, ive not done this myself though on the tm800, as downloadable lists are pretty 'generic' to work not on any receiver, but to work with enigma2, so will work on any receiver running enigma2, unless theres something wrong with the way enigma is running and reading things that are a basic part of what its designed to do

Just as a warning, members are only allowed 1 user account so looks like someone is going to lose an account, please pm me which account otherwise I choose which one to ban when I wake up at 5:15 tomorrow.

Sorry to go off topic peeps.

Back