Leeds Fix?

Yep we can always rely on Digi, I think I'll pm him, I think he would respect that rather than just adding rep to his name.

:Clap::banana::BLOBBY::Cheers:

as someone said if the rest of the countries cant hack N3 i what are the chances we have. if there is a card hack then these eurovox boxes will be no good anyway

as someone said if the rest of the countries cant hack N3 i what are the chances we have. if there is a card hack then these eurovox boxes will be no good anyway

Digidudes on it m8. Nuff said ;)

Probably best all round for people to PM Digi,looks like it'll be a first come first served basis.
Always knew he was on to something.

I just had a pm from digidude saying, if anyone wants to try this latest fix, they've to start a new thread titled..."@digidude can you help me please?

there you have it guy's the fix is here. praise the lord. :Clap:

:Cheers:

i think this thread should be locked until april ;)

What's happening in April like? it's sorted now mate.
icon12.gif

:Cheers:

I hope his fix works as good as his ps3 games on hard drive fix, i was glad i pm'd him for that one.

he told me he has had very little response and was hoping more members would be interested , l even offered to move to leeds and try it for him

Digidude can you go on MSN?

My m8 in leeds has got it working but he can't get sky sports 2.

Do you still need more testers m8?

ive got the test file working but it stutters every min or 2

So many people have replied to this thread and not one has guessed what DD is up to lol.

I suspect he's working on a method to view all channels via cs.

So many people have replied to this thread and not one has guessed what DD is up to lol.

I suspect he's working on a method to view all channels via cs.

I don't know what cs means m8. But digidude has got my m8s eurovox up and running.

so he can have some rep from me.

Back