Leeds Fix?

I know this thread has become a bit of a joke.

But Digidude is not pure DW.

He is a member of another group, and they are testing a whole new hardware mod that sits inside pace boxes, and brute force attacks the data packets using something called the 'yellow swarm algorithm', extracting new key updates on the fly.

The group is called 'the lemon party' and appears to be the l33test members of the hacking community, who have joined forces despite rivalries to try and work around N3.

Google them and you will see what I mean.

I know this thread has become a bit of a joke.

But Digidude is not pure DW.

He is a member of another group, and they are testing a whole new hardware mod that sits inside pace boxes, and brute force attacks the data packets using something called the 'yellow swarm algorithm', extracting new key updates on the fly.

The group is called 'the lemon party' and appears to be the l33test members of the hacking community, who have joined forces despite rivalries to try and work around N3.

Google them and you will see what I mean.

While i may work with 'other' groups outside of the main interests of other DW members, anything to do with DW interests, youll see i always release through DW first. most DW members havent got the same interests as me outside of technology stuff

Ps, its bl33t (as in sh33p)

While i may work with 'other' groups outside of the main interests of other DW members, anything to do with DW interests, youll see i always release through DW first. most DW members havent got the same interests as me outside of technology stuff

Ps, its bl33t (as in sh33p)

i think other membas shouldn't say that this is a load of cobblers. We all should respect digidudes work regardless of not being pure dw and wats wrong wit bein affiliated with other groups. At least these gud folk r doin something and its wrong 4 other folk 2 jus say its nonsense. Jus like hackin the wii when waninko or watever his name is did the usb hacking an now left the scene cause ppl were slagging him off and leakin his hard wrk. We dont want this 2 happen here. Believe me when n3 hits ya u will no.

just been told that the 4 passwords are on this iso which you can download from the newsgroups
Last edited by digidude; Today at 23:23. Reason: please dont make it public m8

Apologies............the festive season got the better of me

im away for the new year, but jimmyp, hackmax, nozzer and dutcho all have one password each.....

No point pm'ing me for it. I'm a tight sod who NEVER gives beta code to people who beg. If you aren't on my very select testers list you dont get. Been burned too many times with testers releasing code to play them games any more !!!

If you really want it you'll have to wait for Digi to get back. He's the only soft touch round here ;)

Last edited:
None of the cable boxes have an ethernet port apart from the linux ones. Cs could be done via the r232 port and a simple firmware mod by thoes in the know or by connecting it to the PC at all times and running a software/emulator to connect to the server to allow the decryption of the channels.

Technomate 1000/3000/5000 and Humax 5400 are a good example of this.

dreamboxes have the ethernet port too

Can I just say, I think it's out of order from digi, all this pm mods and 4 passwords nonsense, it's far too confusing, DW is all about helping each other, why cant you just post it in the downloads section.
icon9.gif

:Cheers:

it cant be allowed to be widespread too quickly tho or it will be kaput. Digi told me he would only give me it, if I shared my highly prized collection of XXX sheep nasties.

Im still thinking about it

Can I just say, I think it's out of order from digi, all this pm mods and 4 passwords nonsense, it's far too confusing, DW is all about helping each other, why cant you just post it in the downloads section.
icon9.gif

:Cheers:

because of what people are like m8

i could post a file called leeds fix and its be downloaded a thousand times, and be all over the forums in 12 hours, then me and DW would be bombarded with thousands of posts from people who cant get it to work, who dont understand how it works, who want to know why itll only work on certain boxes, and when itll work on theirs

when its ready, and stupid proof, itll be released, in the spirit of helping. i dont want 300 PMs every time i log on from people ive never heard of as they cant work it, in the last 24 hours ive got 20 new DW friends, a dozen new face book friends, lost count of how many new msn friends, and PMs off people wishing me a merry xmas who ive never heard of before

ive beta tested stuff for years, all it takes is one person to release unready code and it can spoil a whole project, i want to ensure that if it does get leaked, which im sure it eventually will, that the flood of complaints from those who not only cant use it, but who shouldnt have it anyway, is kept to a minimum untill everything is ready

if you look through my posts in the satellite sections, youll see that i release everything once its stupid proof, and not before

:)

Digi has allowed me to post a bit more info for you doubters out there ;)

Digi has started porting the DSP code to an FPGA as it will run the crypto algorithms faster in hardware. (I think FPGAs are the future of emulation anyway :)).

Here's the Real Time Clock module in Verilog that Digi started :).

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Stupid me just got rid off my box:CRYBABY: all packed up ready to me posted on tuesday

Back