Laying Favourites

meeza said:
would also be interested to know ifanyone has put moey on anyo my picks yet

I was going to lay rehearsal, but I bottled out at the last minute m8. The liability was a bit rich for me. I listened to race live on bluesquare and as the race was run m8 the odds dropped to 4.6. I not sure if you can lay the bet as the race is run but it would be worth a try m8.: mr ed : hope you keep picking losers m8

just the one lay for monday
Sands Rising 3.50pm @ Sedgefield

odds are quite high at the moment for a favourite. they're at 11's on betfair. hopefully they'll be a bit shorter later on in the day.

so did you buy this system or did you get it from your mate? as you have said both.
Don't really see the point of this post if your not going to explain a bit more mate. The way I see it is that if you are going to LAY bet on the favourite then you are likely to loose due to the fact that the favourite is likely to win and LAY betting on the favourite is betting that the favourite will NOT win.
Are you match betting using other bookies or what? I fyou are match betting then its a bit risky with horses

trippy said:
so did you buy this system or did you get it from your mate? as you have said both.
Don't really see the point of this post if your not going to explain a bit more mate. The way I see it is that if you are going to LAY bet on the favourite then you are likely to loose due to the fact that the favourite is likely to win and LAY betting on the favourite is betting that the favourite will NOT win.
Are you match betting using other bookies or what? I fyou are match betting then its a bit risky with horses

i bought it from a mate that i know. you say a favourite is likely to win but i've just demonstrated over the last week or so that this is not always the case.
the way the system works is that you have to look at the favourite of each race and then look at certain characteritics of the horse and its trainer and jockey. if the characteristics comply with the system then you can lay that horse but if for example the horse is very likely to win then you stay well away from it. i use the racing post website to get all the data that i need.
by the way what is matched betting? never heard of it before!

just to let you guys know our horse lost again so the record continues. abit disappointed that the odds were too high though.
will post tomorrows selection later

lays for tomorrow;
The violin player 3.30pm @lingfield [lay odds = 4.7]
Vancouver Gold 2.10pm @ Southwell [lay odds = 2.92]
Greenbelt 4.10pm @ Southwell [lay odds = 4]

we had our first two winners yesterday so not a good day overall. (Violin player and grenbelt won)

lay for wednesday:
trouble maker 2.30pm @ lingfield

meeza said:
we had our first two winners yesterday so not a good day overall. (Violin player and grenbelt won)

lay for wednesday:
trouble maker 2.30pm @ lingfield

Well done m8 another looser. :Clap:
Can I ask what is the name of your system and where did you buy it from?
I've seen some on ebay, but I am not sure wether to buy one.

Last edited:
i make that 10 out of 12 now.

lays for tomorrow;
Priscilla 2.10pm @ Huntingdon
Presenting express 2.30pm @ huntingdon
Rubberdubber 3.20 @ Kelso

Meeza

Could you just set an example out of what you can win/lose from one of these bet and whens the best time to place your bet on the horse.

Cause i've looked at lay bets before on betfair and if your wrong a £5 could lose you £80 in liabilty. Might have a go at one of your tips for the weekend

Cheers

I am interested also

avid said:
Well done m8 another looser. :Clap:
Can I ask what is the name of your system and where did you buy it from?
I've seen some on ebay, but I am not sure wether to buy one.

I am interested to know this to as I am king at picking horses that never win!!!

meeza said:
i make that 10 out of 12 now.

lays for tomorrow;
Priscilla 2.10pm @ Huntingdon
Presenting express 2.30pm @ huntingdon
Rubberdubber 3.20 @ Kelso

the kelso meeting was cancelled today and also presenting express was a non-runner for some reason. Priscilla lost so we won there!

the important thing about laying is to ensure that you don't risk to much. risk no more than 25% of your betting account. also i try not to lay anything which has odds over about 6.

tomorrows tips later!

here is an explanation of how it works

h**p://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/laying.php

any more luck?

Have you had any more luck with laying your bets? Keep us posted. It is nice to see someone beating the bookies

csj1976 said:
Have you had any more luck with laying your bets? Keep us posted. It is nice to see someone beating the bookies

its not that hard to get money from the bookies mate, I make at least £300 a month match betting

trippy said:
its not that hard to get money from the bookies mate, I make at least £300 a month match betting

whats match betting m8?:Dunce:

Back