Latest cuts do you think there will be protests ?

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well will the public take to the streets like the french ?? In protest at the cuts !!

I doubt it !!!!!!!!!!

Im surprised the Twats didnt try raising the retirement age in Scotland first just like Thatcher did with the poll tax.

Were the fook are they gonna get all these jobs for people. extra years working means less jobs in my view.

Im surprised the Twats didnt try raising the retirement age in Scotland first just like Thatcher did with the poll tax.

Were the fook are they gonna get all these jobs for people. extra years working means less jobs in my view.

Its a bit of a catch 22 imo. By raising the retirement age they save money on the state pension. But then there has to be jobs for people to continue to work in, otherwise its pointless.

I doubt that people will riot or strike because of these cuts, the majority of people being affected wont have jobs to strike from tbh. It will hit the poorest hardest, those on benefits and such, as they have no job then they have no option to strike.

There was a march in London last night, clashed with the notobikeparkingtax demo that is every wednesday evening on Trafalger square lol

Few hundred people come marching down the road at them lol, was watching web cam :)

Bet that went down well, but striking and protesting won't change anything we don't have the same clout as the French do, they protest and someone listens, we protest and nobody hears, oh except the local constabulary who see it as a way to increase there figures.

That 60 million we sent to India would come in handy right now!

We always love to hate the French but at least they have a bit of spirit and all stick together, fair play to them, we will just sit back and take it up the arse like always :(

I knew someone would say something like that but I never thought it would be you, Fecker ! lol

lol your all pi$$ taking feckers :Cheers:

its right tho.. all we do is moan and say "someone need to do something " and we go back to eastenders..

we as a country need to stand tpgether and fight for our rights.

after all the goverment WORK FOR US... are PAID BY US... yet we let them do what they want and have nice salaries...

for thoes who dislike the NTBPT protests EVERY weds.. least there standing the ground to fight for what they believe is right...

I'll protest if someone else starts it

Unfortunately im not brave enough to start it :(

more like secret bank accounts,way this country is going now, the rich will get
richer,and the poor will get shat on

Can't understand why we don't protest more, i mean this image of the British just writing a stern letter has long gone over the generations.
The younger working folks that a few years ago were football thugs etc and have never realy lived by the rule and i can't understand why we still take all the shite this goverment throws at us.

Back