Latest cuts do you think there will be protests ?

i can't understand why we still take all the shite this goverment throws at us.

Because the country is a in shithole at the moment, as much as I blame the previous goverment the public and financial intuitions have to take a share of the blame. The situation was never sustainable and most people knew it but choose to turn a blind eye and kept borrowing which credit was so cheap.

As for protesting, great but what is the alternative to cut round of public spending cuts.

there was no protests when 7000 at threshers lost their jobs or the 5000 that left the previous 2 years

this is an example of what this country did when the private sector were making mass redundancies

now over 2 years on from the start of the recession the public sector is hit with cuts and they are all panicking

well i lost my job nearly 2 years ago and no one gave a **** cos thousands of people like me were going through the same thing

the public sector is a service to the private sector, it suppose to educate our kids, make us better when we are ill, help when our houses are on fire or protect us from bad people - instead it is no the single biggest liability concerning the budget deficit where the bbc pays 100 people over £200k a year - pays head of departments in colleges and universities over £70k a year - pays dentists and doctors over £300k a year

the list is never-ending that would simply be unsubstantiated in the private sector so why should it be any different cos tax payers are paying their salaries

40 million a day in interest repayments and hospital administrators on £20k a year doing FA other than creating meaningless statistics feel they are having a bad time

makes my blood boil what the labour government did in creating thousands of meaningless jobs in the public sector to create meaningless statistics to reinforce what a great job they were doing - obviously they didn't create enough administrators to create statistics on government borrowing

good to see a 37% rise in overseas aid though !!!!!!

We have to support the third world countries m8. After all we will soon be one ourselves the way this fook up of a goverment are going!!!!

We have to support the third world countries m8. After all we will soon be one ourselves the way this fook up of a goverment are going!!!!

yeh then whose gonna support us?

therell be people scrambling to get OUT of the UK for a change lol

Dont want to get into anything as there probably are cicumstances etc (yes I read about teh back issue) but I saw this and thought wtf

'It's not really that much money we get,' she said of her current handouts.

£90,000 is not that much

Back