Laptop F/s High Spec

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys gotta laptop forsale spec is:

~ Intel CoreDuo Processor 1.66GHz (total 3.2GHZ!)
~ TV CARD BUILT IN!! WATCH TV ON LAPTOP
~ 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
~ 120GB Hard Drive
~ DVD Dual Layer Drive - DES EVERYTHING
~ 15.4" DIAMOND+ Widescreen Screen
~ ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 512MB HyperMemory graphics CARD
~ 56k modem
~ Ethernet
~ S-video,DVI, 4x USB, headphones, s/pdif
~ Built in mic
~ WIFI
~ INFRA-RED
~ Integrated 5-in-1 card reader
~ WINDOWS XP

Comes with charger cd's, battery good condition e.t.c
9 months warrenty, if anything goes wrong they will repair or replace.

LOOKS EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT CONDITION

£550 delivered looking for a quick sale!!

Cheers Prash

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry for the late reply, just posted pics above :)
It looks awsome in the pics but even better in real life! the laptop lid has a pure black gloss finish, You can see your face init!! Its absoloutly scratch FREE looks great. Stylish for work or the office or just at home.

As for gaurentee I will give a 7 day money back gaurentee if it is returned in full working order in the same box with all the bits.

and a 9month repair or replace warrenty is already on the laptop. If anything goes wrong they will either repair or replace at NO COST!!

All documentation and instructions comes with the laptop

correction

Hi guys gotta laptop forsale spec is:

~ Intel CoreDuo Processor 1.66GHz (total 3.2GHZ!)
~ TV CARD BUILT IN!! WATCH TV ON LAPTOP
~ 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
~ 120GB Hard Drive
~ DVD Dual Layer Drive - DES EVERYTHING
~ 15.4" DIAMOND+ Widescreen Screen
~ ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 512MB HyperMemory graphics CARD
~ 56k modem
~ Ethernet
~ S-video,DVI, 4x USB, headphones, s/pdif
~ Built in mic
~ WIFI
~ INFRA-RED
~ Integrated 5-in-1 card reader
~ WINDOWS XP

Comes with charger cd's, battery good condition e.t.c
9 months warrenty, if anything goes wrong they will repair or replace.

LOOKS EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT CONDITION

£550 delivered looking for a quick sale!!

Cheers Prash

scrolling through the bargains as im looking for laptop ps3 for my sons bithday. and i noticed you spec on this laptop and just to clear up any confusion the cpu is dual core with 1.66mhz per core that doesnt make total speed 3.2ghz as they are seperate operating cores. the only time a dual core cpu is used is if mutli tasking. dual core doesnt mean double the cpu clock speed!

Last edited:
sorry it was core 2 duo and i thought it was double the fsb becuase when there both active you would get 3.2ghz??

sorry it was core 2 duo and i thought it was double the fsb becuase when there both active you would get 3.2ghz??

dont get me wrong still cracking spec for a laptop just thought id point it out incase someone bought it then complained sorta thing. i would like it for my boy but way out my price range lol

ok kool, its good to know tho now i i'l have to go and find out the core duo actually does now lol

dual core is better at multitasking.But(nothing to do with your sale m8 good deal for someone)theres not much diff between hyperthread(prescot) cpu and dual core(conroe) im talking intel,i would never use amd:eater:

dual core is better at multitasking.But(nothing to do with your sale m8 good deal for someone)theres not much diff between hyperthread(prescot) cpu and dual core(conroe) im talking intel,i would never use amd:eater:

got to disagree there m8 hyper threading only uses idle threads but if 2 processes go for the same thread it doesnt increase speed all that much. infact its supposed to be around a 30% increase over a non hyper threading core.

dual core is 2 seperate operating cores so there is a big difference.

so whats better amd dual or intel dual?? and whats the best for a laptop i always assumed that core duo would be the best because when the laptop is idel then only one core is active saving battery

and i thought the intel and amd wuld be the sme the branding?

so whats better amd dual or intel dual?? and whats the best for a laptop i always assumed that core duo would be the best because when the laptop is idel then only one core is active saving battery

and i thought the intel and amd wuld be the sme the branding?

cre 2 duo have double the fsb of intel pentium d's they have an fsb of 1066mhz were as the pentium d has an fsb of 800mhz but the core 2 duo have a slower cpu clock speed.

Back