krypview help needed

suds

DW Member ++
Reaction score
my mate just got a new a780 went to set it up and when i scanned it on the correct net id it gets lots of channels but not all.and some are glitchy .re scanned in my house and get all channels.strange thing in his house when it gets to the part where the channels should be coming in it only starts getting them at 11 of 58 tp where as mines starts at 2 of 58 any one got any ideas as to why .was using a labgear splitter. then tried of main feed with the vermin one still same. thanks in advance

bit more info m8

you got the correct ID scanning ?

and pv4 2.8 HV v3.0.0

yep got the correct id and has latest software.he is the same net id as me thats why i cant understand why his only starts picking up channels at 11 of 58

then tried of main feed with the vermin one still same.....

how good is the signal level when scanning ?

signal is varying from 56 to 88 but mostly 77 to 82.is there any way of telling signal strength after you have scanned.thanks for the reply

i get 77 93

can you not phone virgin and say that your sub virgin box is glitching and can they turn up the signal up to high , (well thats if you have a sub virgin box)

plus check your f connectors look ok m8

was thinking that.but first i was going to try a different network cable and a different cable between kryptview and main feed just to make sure that cables are ok .if they are then must be a signal problem.will let you know how i get on cheers

Back