Kryptview problem

spid9r

Inactive User
Reaction score
My mate has just returned his kryptview for me to sort he lives in the same area and the box was working from my home and initially his.i suggested a box to him now with regret!
I have factory reset and also re flashed firmaware but when i scan setting t+++++st and network the box does not put up a list of locations, were it did originally . If i then scan it finds 11 tponders but no channels, any help please.:lsabre:

Hi do a factory reset again. make sure in the automatic search you are only doing network scan and choose your provider. Press the green button and it should go through list of tp's that exist and once it has done this the net id should come up . choose your netid and press ok it will now scan.

tmc

Just done this, pressed green button finds 11 transponders box reboots and takes me back to easy installation menu:Mad2:

cheers spid9r

You may have a problem with the tuner. I would ask for a replacement unit from where it was bought.

tmc

I have 2 with the same fault but only putting it down to the tuner at the moment as these will need to be looked at. The replacement I have sent out worked fine.

tmc

did you say you have a kv as well is this working ok on the same line.

tmc

i have a dbox2 that works fine i have contacted supplier and he told me to visit web sites to see if any remedy and then get back to him if no joy

Back