Kryptview not showing channels with homeplugs

hi, I was led to believe that u cant use homeplugs with these boxes as they are not compatible , i may be wrong but check it out

I would guess it may depend on the brand !

Some of the cheap homeplugs aren't really fully "network" compatible and seem to have problems with certain devices. You'd need a network logger to actually suss out what the problem is with any particular combination of devices.

are the home plugs just plug and play mate i have 2 different sets 1 set i installed software and had an option to allow all once click worked , the other set is just plug and play 1 in the router and 1 where ever no software needed
what brand are your`sand did u get any software.

Done loads with homeplugs without any problems.

Always plug into router first then box. Reboot router if needed.

Right let me get this straight so if i put the latest firmware it will start working i thought you could update the software through the box once you have put firmware on it even though its the old 1.

as you dont have a working box yet i would say no,flash with correct file and read the tuts to make sure correct for that box,factory reset and rescan again then hook up lan and reboot both units,told ya something simple:Clap:

home plugs will work if on same circuit if not ya need a few more:proud:

as you dont have a working box yet i would say no,flash with correct file and read the tuts to make sure correct for that box,factory reset and rescan again then hook up lan and reboot both units,told ya something simple:Clap:

home plugs will work if on same circuit if not ya need a few more:proud:

If the sockets that you want to plug your homeplugs into are on different circuits what's the way forward then please?

i have different circuits so i added a cat5 to each home plug as upstairs and downstairs are on different paths thus joining both together,i had a hole in ceiling so ran a cable through to join them.

Back