Kryptview A780

ive got bt broadband it is only a thought as it looks interesting as the boxes seem reasonbly priced.

Apparently it is possible to encrypt your internet packets so that even if you are on VM BB they can't see what it is you are looking at via a VPN tunnel... whatever the hell they are... Don't know if hidding your IP address would do much or not...

lol im not to sure it does sound a bit risky i am intriged now so will look into it more indepth and will possibly give it a try soon i will hold off in the meantime to judge the viability of it.

what are these boxes selling for?

connecting to a foreign CS, jus as likely to last as long as the sat CS game?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

ive seem the older 750 models go for £85 plus the iconnector it does seem like a good deal im just not sure if its worth the risk

Everything in this game has always been a risk, nobody ever knew how long they would get out of any box.

1 thing for sure early you get longer it seem to last

i always liked the kv models but with the latest goings on with the other make and irl is offline again for how long ??,hopefully the other end is out of reach :grab::banana:

So if I buy one of these A780 of ebay or where ever then all I need to do is connect it to the internet and am off

So if I buy one of these A780 of ebay or where ever then all I need to do is connect it to the internet and am off

Err, not quite. If you buy off flee bay you will probably have to flash the box then scan and connect to both the cable feed and to your internet via ethernet to your router.

Where in the country are you?

............................Do these work with any broadband provider

Last edited:
Back