Kryptview a780 glitching

cosso1

Member ++
Reaction score
I have had my kryptview for a couple of weeks now and have done a factory reset and followed the boxes menu to set up. I think I have done everything right.
The problem I keep getting is glitching, mainly on a couple of the movie channels originally, but the problem seems to be getting worse and happening on other channels aswell, it's getting to a point of unable to watch.
I have tried a couple of things to fix, reset router, factory reset, just wondered if there was something else I could do?
Thanks

just make sure you have latest june sw on update via lan if you didn't know also check signal quality you need 80% if your not getting that that then check your feed connections ,splitters etc
alex

also worth asking if on correct net id and how you came to choose it?

just make sure you have latest june sw on update via lan if you didn't know also check signal quality you need 80% if your not getting that that then check your feed connections ,splitters etc
alex

I have been away for a while and had switched off all power to my router and A780, on returning home and powering it back up it doesn't appear to glitch as much. I have looked at my signal and it says 77, which is the maximum I get on any channel, sometimes some channels drop to around 65. I have tried it in rooms that have a genuine box installed and signal still the same. Should I get in touch with my provider and complain that my genuine boxes are having problems and maybe they will up my signal?

I have been away for a while and had switched off all power to my router and A780, on returning home and powering it back up it doesn't appear to glitch as much. I have looked at my signal and it says 77, which is the maximum I get on any channel, sometimes some channels drop to around 65. I have tried it in rooms that have a genuine box installed and signal still the same. Should I get in touch with my provider and complain that my genuine boxes are having problems and maybe they will up my signal?

try on fta channel like bbc and if glitch free then your signal ok ,glitching can also be caused by someone downloading on your network or kv server but 82% is ideal signal quality it depends on how bad your glitching is before you call out vm but you don't say if you have latest sw or not

Back