KryptView A 780 If You Get The easy Installation Page or have to factory reset

do i just download firmware then should be able to watch sport and movies?

Old pal of mine 50ish bought one of these boxs of ebay and lost all channels after a few month he has left it with me but these are far far away from what i no are these boxs still up and running any info muchly appreciated as he starting to think iv give it up as a a bad job :Jester:

Can I install newcamd on the a750s
A friend has 5 sat there I need to see if I can get going!

Can I install newcamd on the a750s
A friend has 5 sat there I need to see if I can get going!

yes u can do these box's on the same basis as the 780 you will need as above a 9 pin null modem cable and the latest firmware im sure you will find on forums or google :) then u will be able to enter the ccam details into your box and your away if you struggle find a line supply send us a inbox ill point u in right direction ;)

yes u can do these box's on the same basis as the 780 you will need as above a 9 pin null modem cable and the latest firmware im sure you will find on forums or google :) then u will be able to enter the ccam details into your box and your away if you struggle find a line supply send us a inbox ill point u in right direction ;)

on the kryptview a750???

:bangshead::bangshead: yes pal the Kryptview Arnet A750

google is your best friend ;)

No m8 the A750 has been around for the past maybe 8yrs or more its the one that has the separate iconnect

Thank you, will pass info on to my m8
For supplier I have one very close to me ;)
If your provider ever has issues let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

No m8 the A750 has been around for the past maybe 8yrs or more its the one that has the separate iconnect
My friend was saying that he had to buy some thing for each box, so I take it the boxes are from n1 days when you did not need Ethernet connection on the box?!

Thank you, will pass info on to my m8
For supplier I have one very close to me ;)
If your provider ever has issues let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

My friend was saying that he had to buy some thing for each box, so I take it the boxes are from n1 days when you did not need Ethernet connection on the box?!

yes m8 the n 1 days

Back