Kodidirect on zgemma-python-sqlite3????? HELP

scottyw83

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm hoping for some sound advice and knowledge from anyone that may already have solved this problem or could point me in the right direction.

I have installed Kodidirect v3.1 from my plugin on my Zgemma s2. every time I go to start Kodidirect i am prompted with install "python-sqlite3 for image"

I have no idea where I should be getting this sqlite 3 from to install/update etc.

I have tried a software update but again being greeted with "sorry feeds are down......."

At a loose end with this mostly to do with the fact I cant figure out alone, and that I am constantly learning this system and still at an early stage so any help/advice/steps etc will be greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping for some sound advice and knowledge from anyone that may already have solved this problem or could point me in the right direction.

I have installed Kodidirect v3.1 from my plugin on my Zgemma s2. every time I go to start Kodidirect i am prompted with install "python-sqlite3 for image"

I have no idea where I should be getting this sqlite 3 from to install/update etc.

I have tried a software update but again being greeted with "sorry feeds are down......."

At a loose end with this mostly to do with the fact I cant figure out alone, and that I am constantly learning this system and still at an early stage so any help/advice/steps etc will be greatly appreciated.

Remove & Install kodi direct again but do so through telnet with the opkg update command.

Remove & Install kodi direct again but do so through telnet with the opkg update command.

Ferret, Thanks for the reply mate. sorry to sound like a complete novice here, once i remove & install kodi direct via telnet, what do you mean by opkg update command? As Im sure you are guessing this is all fairly new to me and I really do appreciate your help bud.

FTP file to tmp folder login with telnet and run this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

If that fails then give us some more info on the image and version of kodi direct your running.

FTP file to tmp folder login with telnet and run this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

If that fails then give us some more info on the image and version of kodi direct your running.

Ok mate,

Followed the above instructions. still no joy telnet repeats okpg_download fail: failed to download http:// etc etc etc.

this is the kodi version i have installed: enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodidirect_3.0_r0_all (1).ip

the image i am running is Sky Q 1.1, although I had scunsee image running and I was still having the same issues.

Back