kodi on windows 7 revo

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am running kodi 16.1 on my revo and while watching any media i.e. bbc iplayer / exodus 1080 movies the computer will make a noise like brrrgh and the picture freezes any ideas as to the cause my firestick works perfectly on wifi the revo is wired no other programs running when kodi is

strange should be flawless on pc maybe a good idea to reinstall it & try again do a clean up of kodi as well may help
possibly hardware issue?

strange should be flawless on pc maybe a good idea to reinstall it & try again do a clean up of kodi as well may help
possibly hardware issue?
what could the hardware problem be? as I have uninstalled and re-installed kodi

Mine was playing up awhile back, Turned out to be the settings in Video Acceleration Settings
I changed it then it worked good again.

screenshot000.png

is it just kodi it struggles with does lappy work fine all other times if so must be settings in kodi remember clear cache thumbnails etc but on windows not as important

If it is making a mechanical brrrgh noise then it's either your hard drive on the way out, or a fan keeping the cpu cool?

is it just kodi it struggles with does lappy work fine all other times if so must be settings in kodi remember clear cache thumbnails etc but on windows not as important

just kodi but it is the desktop revo

dunno what the revo is you could try another version of kodi see if makes any difference

ok thanks it is an acer revo 3615 i think

cannot see that being the reason for it its either kodi or settings or hardware issue hard to say what memory has it how much free space has hard drive

install this see if better
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I uninstalled it and removed everything I could find with kodi or xbmc . Then did a fresh install and seems to have cured the problem

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Back