Kodi on PC

You just post everything you see, liveonsat is primarily what it says it is Live On Satellite.
Yes there are some iptv channels listed, but not enough to worry about.

Ok lets Teach our grandmother how to suck eggs

The idea behind that post was because you cant depend on any one add-on working perfectly all the time for your football fix.

first you go to that site and find out what channel is showing your team playing .

Then familiarise yourself with the addons which are showing the football and can be used as a backup if the add-on you were using is no longer working

VDUBT
Dutch Cloud TV.
Phoenix Sports
Super Streams
UK Turk
Robin Hood-moneysports

[h=1]Development builds[/h]

These development builds, often called "pre-release" builds, are what will eventually lead to the final v16 "Jarvis" version. In contrast to the stable builds (v15 "Isengard") you don't have to wait for the release in order to benefit from new features or fixes that made it into Kodi.
THESE BUILDS ARE OFTEN UNSTABLE and are only for users that do not fear bugs or occasional crashes. They are mostly used for development to help us in testing for the upcoming releases. If you want a stable HTPC then please install a stable build instead.

lovely jubbly

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 16
  • sport.png
    sport.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
I was getting main loop error on a few add ons using v16 and have to shut down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was getting main loop error on a few add ons using v16 and have to shut down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I've come accross some problems but its not ready for the public yet

only the brave

im following this tut but when ive installed wookie, kodie devies box doesnt exist!!! help

im following this tut but when ive installed wookie, kodie devies box doesnt exist!!! help

Kodi on PC
install Kodi on your PC / Laptop / Tablet / click on system / Add-ons/ ok / install from zip file / point it to where you saved the plugin video aswizard-4.0.0.zip / click on it and it will say add-on enabled / go to home page / video add-ons / wookie / login / FREE done / 1234 done / click on Kodi devises / click continue / when downloaded click ok / Control alt del to turn Kodi off / or turn your system off any way you can / turn system back on / go to Kodi /
job done !!

A lot has changed since I posted that, 3 months in the Kodi world is a long time.

Still just to check, I followed those very same instructions and as you can see in the picture “Kodi devises“ have changed to “Retro Wookie” and “New look Wookie”.

Just click on any one of those two and carry on as normal.

Any problems just ask

Attachments

• wookie.png
    wookie.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
This is an easy to follow set of instructions for the next stage of the game

Attachments

• wookie.jpg
    wookie.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
over the xmas break was bored as I had a old Core2Duo desktop with 4 GB RAM and a graphics card with HDMI output installed Kodbuntu and must say its runs perfectly, I have a 200MB VM broadband so the streaming is very good.

when I click on add on it says not the correct structor, just tried some build nothing working on pc

2baby1.gif

Witch add-on are you clicking on mate?

Normally you get that error before installing not after

tried this link off here plugin.video.aswizard-4.0.0, just says it corrupt, then I followed few from the internet chris b black box did what they said getting nothing

tried this link off here plugin.video.aswizard-4.0.0, just says it corrupt, then I followed few from the internet chris b black box did what they said getting nothing

Just follow the instructions on post no 5 on the other thread you started

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

guys im new to this kodi...i tried to follow this tutorial here as a newbie but when i get to
"Step 9: Select your desired platform from the options listed."
i get "wizard config error".. see picture attached..
IMAG1377.jpg

all wizards will work fine on windows but beats me why anyone use to be honest
best builds are your own take a bit of time & you will be happy with it

Back