Kodi on PC

cheers will try it when i get the stick thanks again.
On your t8 what firmware are you running and do you get updates. I have tried a few including the megatron rom but i found the original zoomtak firmware with updates to be the best

I am using the Pro version of the Wookie and it updates regularly.

But when I get a chance I would like to try them all starting with your one “zoomtak firmware”

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I am using the Pro version of the Wookie and it updates regularly.

But when I get a chance I would like to try them all starting with your one “zoomtak firmware”

Code:

Looks nice can the pro version be loaded to kodi 14.2 and how long do you get access to sports donkey and hd sports. cheers

Looks nice can the pro version be loaded to kodi 14.2 and how long do you get access to sports donkey and hd sports. cheers

I don't like the hulk skin on their site, I use the world TV skin in post no 2.

The Wookie Pro or free version can be loaded on to any version of xbmc or kodi.

This is a new site, only a few weeks old. I don’t really know much about them because everything has changed since their shop got raided. So I can’t be sure of anything, but as far as I know it is a one off payment for a lifetime of updates, as it says on their site.

I bought my T8 from their shop before it got raided and the Pro version came free with the box in the form of login details.

I don't like the hulk skin on their site, I use the world TV skin in post no 2.

The Wookie Pro or free version can be loaded on to any version of xbmc or kodi.

This is a new site, only a few weeks old. I don’t really know much about them because everything has changed since their shop got raided. So I can’t be sure of anything, but as far as I know it is a one off payment for a lifetime of updates, as it says on their site.

I bought my T8 from their shop before it got raided and the Pro version came free with the box in the form of login details.

Im curious about the the sports donkey as this is a subscription sevice and is usually £50 a year. How long have you had access the service cheers.

i have not got my fire stick yet but can you plug a usb into the stick and transfer the the two files “org.xbmc.kodi” and “org.xbmc.xbmc” onto the fire stick. Also will this transfer the skin and all the tweaks .thanks for the help and quick reply
Fire stick doesn't have usb port it's only for power. You can transfer stuff using abdfire which you can get from xda, can't remember steps at moment due to not doing it for a while

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Im curious about the the sports donkey as this is a subscription sevice and is usually £50 a year. How long have you had access the service cheers.

This is what I was asking on another part of the forum.

I would have thought for people that are passionate about watching sport,

it would have been worth £40 lifetime subscription for Sports Donkey.

I don't watch sport never have, but I’ve had access to these sports channels going to waste.

They’ve been there from the time I bought the box, a few months before Christmas. Before Sorts Donkey there was another one but I don’t remember the name of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't do anything on my say so, I don't want the responsibility.

Ask them yourself

Code:

This is what I was asking on another part of the forum.

I don't watch sport never have, but I’ve had access to these sports channels going to waste.

They’ve been there from the time I bought the box, a few months before Christmas. Before Sorts Donkey there was another one but I don’t remember the name of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't do anything on my say so, I don't want the responsibility.

Ask them yourself

Code:

ok cheers will do

Kodi on PC

I know most of you have had it for yonks, this is not for you.

Someone is preparing to go on holiday for 6 weeks to distant lands and they asked me to put Kodi on their tablet for those occasions when they should need it.

Download Kodi for windows from here:
Code:

Get Wookie from here:
Code:

install Kodi on your PC / Laptop / Tablet / click on system / Add-ons/ ok / install from zip file / point it to where you saved the plugin video aswizard-4.0.0.zip / click on it and it will say add-on enabled / go to home page / video add-ons / wookie / login / FREE done / 1234 done / click on Kodi devises / click continue / when downloaded click ok / Control alt del to turn Kodi off / or turn your system off any way you can / turn system back on / go to Kodi /

job done !!

And I know it works cos I've just done it

Well I did "all that" I do believe, and turned off the "system off any way" possible. At the "Wookie" page 2: "--or hold down the power button until the system reboots"?

"Kodi on PC" page 1 show download of Kodi 15.0 and Wookie(Code: plugin.video.aswizard-4.0.0) This instruction has been followed several times. The first time it worked quite well, but now I get: "Wookie: An error has occured logging in. Please check your details in addon settings." Wookie show: "Version 4.0.2"

Windows 10 has just been installed on the PC.

First of all I am interested to learn to know Kodi on the PC.

Well I did "all that" I do believe, and turned off the "system off any way" possible. At the "Wookie" page 2: "--or hold down the power button until the system reboots"?

"Kodi on PC" page 1 show download of Kodi 15.0 and Wookie(Code: plugin.video.aswizard-4.0.0) This instruction has been followed several times. The first time it worked quite well, but now I get: "Wookie: An error has occured logging in. Please check your details in addon settings." Wookie show: "Version 4.0.2"

Windows 10 has just been installed on the PC.

First of all I am interested to learn to know Kodi on the PC.

Yes mate you'll have to be a little patient, they updated everything today and having some problems with the download.

Should be ok in a couple of hours, I'll post here when it’s fixed

the download seems to be OK now mate.

Did you use the FREE & 1234 password in capitals?

the download seems to be OK now mate.

Did you use the FREE & 1234 password in capitals?

The first time i used the FREE & 1234 password in capitals. Since then the problem started, and the wookie showed: "Version 4.0.2"

Thank you for the speedy response!

Yes mate the version changes as they do the updates.

the instructions on post 213 are for an android box but it shouldn't be far off for a computer.

if the instructions don't work for you then you will have to uninstall kodi completely and start agan

Yes mate the version changes as they do the updates.

the instructions on post 213 are for an android box but it shouldn't be far off for a computer.

if the instructions don't work for you then you will have to uninstall kodi completely and start agan

The instrukctiones on post 213 has been followed, but still I get the same message: "An error has occured logging in. Please check your details in addon settings"
Wookie shows: "Version 4.0.2" ???

The instrukctiones on post 213 has been followed, but still I get the same message: "An error has occured logging in. Please check your details in addon settings"
Wookie shows: "Version 4.0.2" ???

Why liveonsat now?

You do Know that I have no interest in football whatsoever, so because of that I know nothing on the subject either.

I found this site and I thought it may be of some interest to people that do like football.

if it is of no interest to anyone, then we haven't lost anything have we?

Back