Kodi 16 problems

Yeh just the install the kodi apk file from usb stick and it should install. what device are you using

Hi can I download the kodi version on to a usb and plug it in a usb port on the box thanks.

If on Android box use the browser and download it & install
sometimes from a usb stick it wont let you install it even if you copy it the boxes HD

New Kodi 16 Downloads | Kodi

Kodi 15.2 Files...

Maybe the developers of our boxes will push a firmware update with the latest android OS but more likely they will want us to buy one of their new boxes with the new android OS. Makes sense for them to do the latter.

Hopefully the statements below are not just words

17th January 2016 at 11:02 pm

We are still working on getting a stable version of lollipop for the T8 V2, thanks for your kind words.

3rd February 2016 at 1:31 pm

Hi, we are currently working on Lollipop firmware for the T8 AML V3 so it is in the pipeline. Look out for news on our site, we will notify everyone once it is completed.
Thank you.

Hi I'm using a mx box I think its 4.2 version on kodi 13.

I think the problem is with boxes in general is that if the manufacturers are not all pushing firmware updates with the latest android OS. I think we will start to run into problems as kodi are designing there updates to run on the latest android OS. Did you manage to update and how is it running. If it is sluggish try and keep your build small and only install the add-ons you use.

Hi I've not updated it yet I might leave it for a bit. One of the problems is the broadband speed from sly. Thanks.

Anyone having probs with ares wizard

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

They are still trying to push forward an update for Lollipop someone needs to tell the chinese that is so last year we are now on Marsh Mallow, well the Nvidia Shield is anyway and Kodi V17.0 was designed for Marsh Mallow. the Main Video and Audio engine have been updated in V17.0

Anyone fancy trying a nightly on there Chinese Android box

Back