king khan

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
where are the khan haters haters now?

king khan has proved that he is a world class fighter, zab judah was no mug but khan took him in deep water and zab could not survive and took the easy way out....low blow? never in a million years

seeing that tim bradley is chicken shit sacred to fight khan it is fair to say that khan is the no.1 man in his division

1 more defence of the title and then it will be time to move up and take on the pound for pound king floyd mayweather....i feel mayweather will be too good for khan but khan will give a good account of himself against floyd

i have mayweather 1st with pacquio 2nd and amir khan 3rd

he was born and bred in my home town of Bolton ... So why the hell as he got an pakistani accent ? cant even understand wot he is sayin .
He dosnt even sound like he is from bolton ...calls himself a bolton lad through and through but still wears the pakistani colour theme on his shorts .
Someone please knock the bastard out .
Yeah he is a twat.
peace lol

He might be a TWat but he is fast, and one hell of a powerfull kid for 11 stone, I reckon he is gonna mess with the best for the next 6 year, great boxer he even shocked me last me I hated him but after last night you have to admitt hes a credit to England great fighter, Its nice to see a british boxer take it to the Americans and watch them wet there pants.

for me he is very uninteresting to watch
he dose not excite me and get me fired up like other fighters do

no way would I pay any extra money to watch any of his fights

for me he is a take it or leave it fighter

that punch that took him to his knees, looked a little low to me.

where are the khan haters haters now?

king khan has proved that he is a world class fighter, zab judah was no mug but khan took him in deep water and zab could not survive and took the easy way out....low blow? never in a million years

seeing that tim bradley is chicken shit sacred to fight khan it is fair to say that khan is the no.1 man in his division

i have mayweather 1st with pacquio 2nd and amir khan 3rd

I think khan will beat mayweather but not pacquio I think its all about styles and fitness khan will out do mayweather but not pacquio thats how I see it.

He is a great fighter though much better than prince nazeem hes tight fast carefull he is a great powerfull fast young kid? reminds me off me when Im drunk lol

Last edited:
I think khan will beat mayweather but not pacquio I think its all about styles and fitness khan will out do mayweather but not pacquio thats how I see it.

He is a great fighter though much better than prince nazeem hes tight fast carefull he is a great powerfull fast young kid? reminds me off me when Im drunk lol

hahah i think u are drunk now writing that pants !
Khan beat mayweather pmsl ! spat my tea out lol
Mayweather defense is THE BEST i have ever seen in my life ...and that jab is like a sledge hammer for his weight .

Mayweather defense is THE BEST i have ever seen in my life ...and that jab is like a sledge hammer for his weight .

I think your under estmating your own fighter he is fast as fcuk and can keep it up for rounds ??? dont forget mayweather is a rope dodger like ali he spends alot of time dodging punches
do you think he can avoid khans for 8 rounds maybe 10 year ago not now.

I think the hate khan has clouded your mind mayweather is no where near he was 10 year ago, everyone says hes class even bernard hopkins says hes a class act.

just face it hes gonna be champion for a few years to come :mad:)

I would put my monthly income on it :mad:)

lol some of the posts are ridiculous... what the f*ck has the colour of his shorts got to do with where he is from? he wears different colours every fight, silver, gold, red, blue, green etc.... its the usual bullsh*t that surrounds khan for reasons we all know.. good job he's based in america, he's a lot more appreciated over there then he is over here. dont see people people having an issue with david haye having the northern cyprus flag on his shorts!

Anyways gr8 performance from him last night. He is britain's number 1 boxer and will go down as an all time great. Slowly but surely he is cracking America, making a name for himself and just like price naseem will go on to be a household name in the US.... Khan is certainly better than fat ba$tard hatton who one of the most overrated fighters ive seen. I would have loved khan v hatton, khan would have pummelled the junkie into the 22nd century! And for all the haters, watch last nights performance, put it in a pipe and smoke it! Whos the man? Khans the man! If anyone can, Khan can! ;)

Spectrebot Says...

Hello Rat how are you?

I don't get out much, being couped up in the Banned Spammers and Bots thread.

:)

I see that you are interested in Originally Posted by NL7 its the usual bullsh*t that surrounds khan for reasons we all know.. What would that be ?

What would that be ?

Im not going to go into that m8.. U know what i mean but you just want me to spill it out on here which im not going to do... Back on topic after david haye's average performance v klitschko, it was great to see khan do a job in America and show that there is a great british boxer out there who can rule the boxing world... He is rated number 1 now...

I think I know what you mean mate yes

I just dont get this race card all the time lol
but agreed lets not go there

lol some of the posts are ridiculous... what the f*ck has the colour of his shorts got to do with where he is from? he wears different colours every fight, silver, gold, red, blue, green etc.... its the usual bullsh*t that surrounds khan for reasons we all know.. good job he's based in america, he's a lot more appreciated over there then he is over here. dont see people people having an issue with david haye having the northern cyprus flag on his shorts!

Anyways gr8 performance from him last night. He is britain's number 1 boxer and will go down as an all time great. Slowly but surely he is cracking America, making a name for himself and just like price naseem will go on to be a household name in the US.... Khan is certainly better than fat ba$tard hatton who one of the most overrated fighters ive seen. I would have loved khan v hatton, khan would have pummelled the junkie into the 22nd century! And for all the haters, watch last nights performance, put it in a pipe and smoke it! Whos the man? Khans the man! If anyone can, Khan can! ;)

he's still a twat though

Im not going to go into that m8.. U know what i mean but you just want me to spill it out on here which im not going to do... Back on topic after david haye's average performance v klitschko, it was great to see khan do a job in America and show that there is a great british boxer out there who can rule the boxing world... He is rated number 1 now...

**** khan..he is a twat

[video=dailymotion;xk3kxm]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3kxm_part-1-of-2_lifestyle[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xk3ky6]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3ky6_part-2-of-2_lifestyle[/video]

This is for the folks who didn't see it. :champion:

Back