Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Khan to face ring legend Barrera

C'mon Gargamel, cards on the table, who's gonna win it & when?
(had a look at oddschecker, best prices they reckon even money Khan to win & 13/10 your cash for Barrera)
HH.

Hmmmmm, let me just play the fight out in my mind now mate...

Khan = a taller than average lightweight, younger, fast hands, good jab, weak chin, Freddie Roach's experience in his camp, fighting on home ground...

Barrera = smaller fighter, not a natural lightweight, tactical ringcraft don, gotta be nearing retirement, a proper rough tough proud Mexicano warrior...

Ok finished! The legend Barrera takes it in a bloody 6 or 7.

I like watching Boxing mate but I know you love it. I'm in a minority on this thread but I honestly think Khan's got a chance, even the bookies do too & they don't often give their cash away. I'm looking forward to it already.
Cheers HH.

:roflmao:

RIP Khan. This fight shows you what a farce Frank Warren has made out of boxing and what a puppet Khan is. Shambolic.

ha! khan is in for a thumping here. what the hell is warren thinking.

Khan is in for a beating he aint even in the same class imo

LOL Thats funny, wanna bet? I'll take your money..

Even if he nailed Barrera square on the jaw he would break his hand. If anyone else thinks Khan can win I'll take take any bets.

:Laugh: Talent, where?

In footballing terms he should be cleaning Barrera's boots and not trying to get into them.

My money is for Khan's head to be treated as a punching bag and the fight to end in a vicious KO. Khan will look great on Barrera's highlights video.

The only reason this fight is happening is Sly want their money back and they are trying to retrieve it all in one night as they know that Khan is all washed up.

Genghis Khan would of had a better chance than Amir Khan

Khan is not ready for a fight of this size, he should stick to the amatuers for now.

Khan is fast and has power but he has a glass jaw, He needs a Calzaghe jaw lol!

I cannot see khan winning this.

heill no last five he is out of his depth wee tool

big mistake by warren what was is he thinking khan has no chance of beating berrera unless he gaurds well and fights on his back foot.

berrara to win by ko round 3.

Hmmmmm, let me just play the fight out in my mind now mate...

Khan = a taller than average lightweight, younger, fast hands, good jab, weak chin, Freddie Roach's experience in his camp, fighting on home ground...

Barrera = smaller fighter, not a natural lightweight, tactical ringcraft don, gotta be nearing retirement, a proper rough tough proud Mexicano warrior...

Ok finished! The legend Barrera takes it in a bloody 6 or 7.

LMFAO!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back