key fob

fred6271

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys
i've got a 04 transit the key fob has stopped working,i replaced battery but still the same ?
anything i can do or is it ready for the bin.?
cheers

hi guys
i've got a 04 transit the key fob has stopped working,i replaced battery but still the same ?
anything i can do or is it ready for the bin.?
cheers
use this to program the keyfob

cheers m8 will give it a try
whts the name of the software the info is from?
looks intresting

thx

Hi m8,
Would you be able to help me with instructions on how to program a spare key fob for my wifes ford puma 2000 model, i bought the car from auction but it only had 1 key so i am going to buy a fob and get a key cut, cheers.....

Kevin.....

Hi m8,
Would you be able to help me with instructions on how to program a spare key fob for my wifes ford puma 2000 model, i bought the car from auction but it only had 1 key so i am going to buy a fob and get a key cut, cheers.....

Kevin.....
here is how to program the fob
but to be able to use it as an ignition key u will have to get it done by fords unless u have the red key

i have just found a very cheap shop transitpartsuk, i have an 04 transit with no fob, bought 1 for 23 quid, all you do is turn the key 8 times to program it buy pressing the button, turn the key without starting, i had quotes from ford 175, some local firm wanting 345 quid cos the 04 transit is hard to crack,
pmsl all the to the bank with my savings, some people must be think we are thick to part with money like that, so you can class yourself as a programing nerd lol

Back