Key Changes

Wouldnt it just be easier to give him the link to noviceangels guide?
Or the vortex?

Yes it would mate but we like to nurse ppl through it and give them the personal touch on this site as long as they don't make it hard work lol.

Clive.

clive58 said:
Yes it would mate but we like to nurse ppl through it and give them the personal touch on this site as long as they don't make it hard work lol.
Clive.

some need more morphine than others.............................

hi again

sorry i took so long i went out sorry. ermm my box is

samsung smt 2100c

is that the make and model you needed to know??

if so can you inform me of the correct way to obtain my Box key,

thanx for the help :):)

Dalezy said:
hi i have a chipped box and im new to it all, so is it possable tht my box might go off due to there key changes?
if so can i reprogram the card with a card programmer?

jtag it but you have said it is a chipped box so you may a big may lol get the bk and ird off the card

by the sounds of things he already has the bk and ird he says he has 2 sets of numbers 8 and 16 long.

card is

my card says digital smart card (ntl logo on it) .
is it an AU do you know. i already get channels free but just incase i want to clear the PPV on it, what reader do i need??

so my m8 want his samsung smt 2100c chipping as well so i said i would find out off you guys coz yas no all this stuff, so i wud need a jtag, funcard and programmer, what jtag would i need and where does it connect to the box?

/me crys :flame: lol jeez i just like got a programer a few days ago never made a card in my life and made a fun 4 in about 2 mins bearing in mind i had my ird & bk tho... but bro seriously im not being horrible theres some great tutorials around like novice angles one is great i read through it before i bought my box as clive said we like to help people but you have to try and learn ;@) ok m8 :Cheers:

ignore that sorry i was in a strop lol uhm u need the pogo jtag i belive (someone correct me if im wrong) from tailor made circuits i would go for the phoenix infinity programmer as well

card

i only wana do AU FUNCARDS as the tut i have read look simple i know how to cut talkback and all that but the only thing now is how to get box key and ird with jtag??

Dalezy said:
i only wana do AU FUNCARDS as the tut i have read look simple i know how to cut talkback and all that but the only thing now is how to get box key and ird with jtag??

Still haven't found your way to the tutorial section then Dalezy??????
You could even give the search button a try!!

ok lol

ill go have a look at the tut's but for the sammy smt 2100c do i need 10 jtag or 20???????

and what other boxes does it do???

Dalezy said:

use the search mate and tutorial section get an understanding/feel for what you wanna do,it then gives you good grounding to ask techy questions

Dalezy said:
ill go have a look at the tut's but for the sammy smt 2100c do i need 10 jtag or 20???????
and what other boxes does it do???
20, get a universal one. This question has been asked many times on this forum. Don't be in such a rush, take your time and do a little research. I was reading posts and downloading needed tuts, software etc: for 6 weeks before I decided to start modding. I knew there was gonna be a bit of an outlay but modding my own box was well worth the outlay, not to mention the satisfaction of doing it myself. Even then I came across problems and was helped by members of this forum.
All I am suggesting is that you learn the basics and ask for help when you can't find it already on the forum.
Good luck..........Chookey​

Back