Key bundles

Curious123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have now got satellite dish and dm500 up and working in a fashion I say in fashion because I get blank screens on a lot of stuff on Astra 19.E. Premier is working for me but all the other stuff like Canal, Taquilla and etc do I need to search and load seperate keys? I keep coming across things like the Satan , Sin, predator key bundles , do I need to load all of these keys to get the maximum out of satellite setup?

I think I might be getting the hang of this satellite business. Depending on what channels you want to watch, if the channel is encrypted than you need to search till you find the key for that channel, one key does not fit all.

I think I might be getting the hang of this satellite business. Depending on what channels you want to watch, if the channel is encrypted than you need to search till you find the key for that channel, one key does not fit all.

those Taquilla channels have gone nagra3 i think. As for the keys is that not the purpose of the softcam? It holds all the latest keys? Then if any change the new keys for that package will be posted?

So technically at a given time (most recent) the softcam should hold all possible keys? Or am i way off?

as ice2004 says

the latest softcam file (that goes into var/keys on most cams) will clear whats available via a hack, you should also have autoroll and auto update files as well m8

You normally find them as part var/keys and var/scce.

Back