kebabish

yeah, i think there's one on Edgware Road in London.

Also there's a kebab shop in Oxford, called King Kebabish, (any relation?)

My older brother lives in Manchester, and he says that there is a Kebabish in manchester. he says it's on Wimslowe Road (aka The Curry Mile).

MA_2K5 said:
yeah, i think there's one on Edgware Road in London.

Also there's a kebab shop in Oxford, called King Kebabish, (any relation?)

im not to sure m8 if they are related or not

its by far the best kebab shop iv bn in try it if u can guys if your a kabab lover lol :JAWS1:

the-dogs-nutts said:
not seen one in manchester m8.............

maybe a business opportunity...?.....
Kebabish in New Moston mate.. but i doubt your going to travel up the M60 for Grub lol.

I cant eat Kebab so i cant comment. theres something in the meat that makes me ill :)

yeah, it's great, but it punishes you later :toiletcla:

MA_2K5 said:
My older brother lives in Manchester, and he says that there is a Kebabish in manchester. he says it's on Wimslowe Road (aka The Curry Mile).

must be a new one m8

me and the lads live down there on a saturday night.............

there's a shed load in london, my saturday night is spent having a chicken tikka roll- they are good.

This place is a franchise and from what i heard the owner gets paid £2000.00 a month just for the use of the name - thats excluding profit etc. So just for sitting on his jackside - he gets £24,000 a year from each branch. I must have counted at least 10 around london, just thats £240,000 a year.

Right idea, right time, right place!!

SkinbacK said:
You have to find the right one, some are better than others

the 1 in glasgows victoria road is realy goode if you go ther try out the baby chicken

andyboyrfc said:
the 1 in glasgows victoria road is realy goode if you go ther try out the baby chicken

If i'm ever up those sides i'll give that place a try. I've had the baby chicken elsewhere & it's lovely, what good value as well.

SkinbacK said:
If i'm ever up those sides i'll give that place a try. I've had the baby chicken elsewhere & it's lovely, what good value as well.

yea m8 u get a full chicken for £4.50 u cant argue with that

u gettin ripped off m8, come 2 east london, and it's only £2.50!

small chicken lovely jumbly at kebabish! makes me hungry just thinkin bout it!

my local kebabish got shut down for a while when it was being investigated for food poisoning,
the idiots at the shop put a sign up outside saying "we are closed due to referblishment", when really they were being investigated.

i stopped going there after that, but no doubt, there food was good!

Back