Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

kebabish

yeah, i think there's one on Edgware Road in London.

Also there's a kebab shop in Oxford, called King Kebabish, (any relation?)

My older brother lives in Manchester, and he says that there is a Kebabish in manchester. he says it's on Wimslowe Road (aka The Curry Mile).

MA_2K5 said:
yeah, i think there's one on Edgware Road in London.

Also there's a kebab shop in Oxford, called King Kebabish, (any relation?)

im not to sure m8 if they are related or not

the-dogs-nutts said:
not seen one in manchester m8.............

maybe a business opportunity...?.....
Kebabish in New Moston mate.. but i doubt your going to travel up the M60 for Grub lol.

I cant eat Kebab so i cant comment. theres something in the meat that makes me ill :)

yeah, it's great, but it punishes you later :toiletcla:

MA_2K5 said:
My older brother lives in Manchester, and he says that there is a Kebabish in manchester. he says it's on Wimslowe Road (aka The Curry Mile).

must be a new one m8

me and the lads live down there on a saturday night.............

there's a shed load in london, my saturday night is spent having a chicken tikka roll- they are good.

This place is a franchise and from what i heard the owner gets paid £2000.00 a month just for the use of the name - thats excluding profit etc. So just for sitting on his jackside - he gets £24,000 a year from each branch. I must have counted at least 10 around london, just thats £240,000 a year.

Right idea, right time, right place!!

andyboyrfc said:
the 1 in glasgows victoria road is realy goode if you go ther try out the baby chicken

If i'm ever up those sides i'll give that place a try. I've had the baby chicken elsewhere & it's lovely, what good value as well.

SkinbacK said:
If i'm ever up those sides i'll give that place a try. I've had the baby chicken elsewhere & it's lovely, what good value as well.

yea m8 u get a full chicken for £4.50 u cant argue with that

u gettin ripped off m8, come 2 east london, and it's only £2.50!

my local kebabish got shut down for a while when it was being investigated for food poisoning,
the idiots at the shop put a sign up outside saying "we are closed due to referblishment", when really they were being investigated.

i stopped going there after that, but no doubt, there food was good!

Back