kaka to man city!

fisal

Inactive User
Reaction score
who thinks he will go

i think so

200k a week, no1 will say no

200k a week? try 500k lol

"Manchester City have offered AC Milan £100m in cash for Brazilian superstar Kaka, who will earn £500,000 a week gross if he signs for the Premier League side. (Daily Mail, 2301 GMT)"

The sun say city are offering 175 Million lol (remember its the sun lmao!).

I think if this transfer goes through and they spend money like that it it will leave uefa/fifa no option but to make it so clubs can only spend within there means - so city better hurry up and buy these players lol.

I think uefa will do this because for one english football is taking over, and all the players are turning to england and this will annoy every french/spanish/german on the panel.

Madness you could buy a 4 star hotel resort for £175 million! or half of the emerates stadium lol

The sun say city are offering 175 Million lol (remember its the sun lmao!).

I think if this transfer goes through and they spend money like that it it will leave uefa/fifa no option but to make it so clubs can only spend within there means - so city better hurry up and buy these players lol.

I think uefa will do this because for one english football is taking over, and all the players are turning to england and this will annoy every french/spanish/german on the panel.

Madness you could buy a 4 star hotel resort for £175 million! or half of the emerates stadium lol

Correction, it will annoy Platini!

Yep annoy the wankstain that is platini...neutral football fans and football fans in general wouldnt mind about the best players on the planet all going into 1 league as it just means great entertainment.

Only problem is if all these players head to the english league then lot of talented home grown players would not really have a chance.

Anyway i doubt Kaka will agree to go to man city regardless of the money he would make, he's more interested in winning silverware, and at city the current chance of winning any silverware this season is 0%

Brazilian star Kaka has played down the prospect of joining Manchester City, saying he plans to stay at AC Milan.

Serie A giants Milan confirmed earlier on Wednesday that they met with a City delegation on Tuesday regarding their interest in Kaka.

City, backed by the Abu Dhabi United Group, were reportedly ready to offer £100million to persuade Milan to sell their classy playmaker.

Kaka's adviser Diogo Kotscho had indicated that the player would consider a move to City, if they matched his ambition, but the 26-year-old has moved to pledge his long-term future to the Rossoneri.

"As long as the club keep high objectives, my desire will always be to stay at Milan," Kaka told Mediaset, which is also owned by Milan president Silvio Berlusconi.

"I want to get old here and my objective for the future is to become this team's captain.

"I refused important offers in the past."

Kaka has a contract with Milan until 2013 and the news will be a massive boost to coach Carlo Ancelotti as they look to challenge rivals Inter for the Serie A title.

Sky Sports | Football | News | Kaka rejects City move

How refreshing that he would rather stay at Milan and become Captain, rather than go to City for 500K per week.

Hmm haven't City taken the captaincy away from Richard Dunne?

I really don't know about this.

Man City's January's activity has resulted in Bids for Santa Cruz & Craig Bellamy rejected. And now all this money for Kaka!

Somebody's having a laugh! If I ran a club that could shell out that kind of money Santa Cruz & Craig Bellamy would be the last players on my list!

It's a feckin' joke!

More money no sense they need to good players for the relegation scrap PMSL not Kaka

Kaka ain't used to this relegation battle and might not cope with the pressure :lovestory

Alex Ferguson must be rubbing his hands in expectation of the money he will now receive from the Rononaldo transfer when it happens this summer.

Alex Ferguson must be rubbing his hands in expectation of the money he will now receive from the Rononaldo transfer when it happens this summer.

Yeah but i doubt Ronaldo will leave you seam quite confident you got a reliable source or have you just been reading the Sun PMSL?

Ronaldo will go to Real Madrid if he goes anyplace! From his point of view there are no more honours to win with Man Utd.

He has to prove to himself that he can be as succesful in another country. I better not say league as he'll end up playing Chamionship football with Man City :)

I think it will happen. Kaka doesn't really want it but I think Milan and his agent want the money? As for Ronaldo he's off but don't expect more than 40 mil unless you sell him to City. He's copyrighted CR9 that tells you everything!

Ronaldo will go to Real Madrid if he goes anyplace! From his point of view there are no more honours to win with Man Utd.

He has to prove to himself that he can be as succesful in another country. I better not say league as he'll end up playing Chamionship football with Man City :)

He's also showing he was a one season wonder.

He's also showing he was a one season wonder.

never heard so much crap in all my days one season wonder my ass he was brilliant the season before too and has been good this season too not at his best but he is getting better every game still think he will get 20+ goals this season which is great for a midfielder

Back